Elections 2023 and 2024 (Part 2)

Prat Praises Palmer’s Penis Proportions: Public Perplexed

22 Likes

Yet he doesn’t produce a statement.

What Biden policy wants to end franchises?

We have checked with McDonald’s, and they say, definitively, that there is no record of Lyin’ Kamala Harris ever having worked there. In other words, she never worked there, and has lied about this “job” for years. Additionally, Kamala Harris and Joe Biden are killing franchises, want to end all franchises, which will destroy values and jobs. Also, remember, from me, No Tax On Tips!

15 Likes

Of all Harris’ statements and policy positions, this is what he’s worried about?

Kamala Harris Lol GIF by Election 2020

19 Likes

Gotta say, he’s doing a pretty shitty job there. .aybe the small fingers make it hard to grip the fry-scoop-thingy

17 Likes

My God…

make him cosplay every job till the end of the month please gop.

18 Likes

I doubt McDonald’s headquarters even keeps a comprehensive list of every employee that has ever had a part-time job at any of their franchises over the decades. It’s not like the VA where they’re supposed to keep meticulous records to ensure everyone gets the appropriate benefits for the rest of their lives.

Also, remember, from me, No Tax On Tips!

Holy shit… he thinks they get TIPS?

18 Likes

Well normally not, but when he was behind the counter a man came up to him, a bIg man, and with tears in his eyes said “I want to tip YOU Mr. President sir!”

23 Likes

Donnie - I doubt they have the employment records from franchises- McDonald’s Corp isn’t the employer- and certainly not from 40 years ago.

17 Likes

Cheers!

16 Likes

Dominion had things to say, probably to Marge.

Dominion is focused on supporting our customers who administer U.S. elections. We are closely monitoring claims around the 2024 election. We strongly encourage people to rely upon verified, credible sources of election information – sources that can explain the many layers of physical, operational, and technical safeguards that exist to protect the integrity of our elections, including use of paper ballots for auditing and recounts. We remain fully prepared to defend our company and our customers against lies and to seek accountability from those who spread them.

GEORGIA UPDATE (Oct. 19, 2024): So far during early voting, a record-breaking 1.1 million voters in the State of Georgia have been able to successfully cast their vote with a voter-verifiable paper ballot using Dominion machines. The false claim that voting machines can switch votes has been repeatedly debunked. As both state and local election authorities have confirmed, the issue reported in Whitfield County was due to voter error. The county provided the voter with an opportunity to mark and print a new ballot with their correct choices and the issue was quickly resolved.

17 Likes

Do local food safety regs mandate gloves during food prep, or couldn’t they find any that would fit the short-fingered vulgarian?

eta: Food safety violation!

15 Likes

This is literally the most work this man has ever done in his life.

18 Likes

It was her B-day today! She’s 60 years old!

22 Likes

Republicans in my town have forged signatures, bribed, and committed witness tampering in attempts to unseat a progressive Democrat from city council. The fraudsters are buddies with the mayor and other powerful people and have faced no legal consequences. Meanwhile, the progressive Democrat who is their target has been subjected to 2 years of intensive surveillance as part of a trumped-up criminal investigation into whether she really lives in her apartment. (Along with a great deal of online harassment, of course.) The investigation just ended with no charges–she’s now able to speak out about the experience and is bringing the receipts to expose this corruption.

Election fraud is not what they say it is :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

22 Likes

Anyone seen MSM confirmation of this yet?

20 Likes

According to local news reporting at least it was entirely staged. The drive thru line was rehearsed, all people who were there were all Trump supporters that were screened by the USSS.

Our taxes got to fund his cosplay as a minimum wage worker.

25 Likes

Marie Antoinette says “hold my sheep.

12 Likes

More on how Musk and friends want to replace democratic governments with corporations.

16 Likes

I don’t get the purpose of the petition.

So what, he gets a million people to say they support the Constitution.

I get that he’s collecting names but what do the signers think they’re getting besides a chance to win a million dollars.

The RNC already has their names from all their merchandise purchases, he doesn’t need their names.

Why is everything a pledge with them?

More weird stuff.

I could use a million dollars but not if it means someone thinks I support that guy.

14 Likes

It’s a way to pay people to vote Republican without literally paying them to vote Republican.

13 Likes