Elections 2023 and 2024 (Part 2)

8 Likes

What’s a maroon, what an ignoranamus.

“I’m going to McDonald’s to work the french fry,” Trump told supporters Saturday at a rally in the Pittsburgh area. “I think I’m doing it tomorrow, and I think it’s in a place in Pennsylvania, and I’m going to stand over that french fry.”

13 Likes
15 Likes

I have deep suspicions that the sky is blue.

16 Likes

Cobalt blue or Kompromat blue?

15 Likes

This seems like some deep desperation

16 Likes

31 Likes

The deep purpose of a mass deportation is to establish a new sort of politics, a politics of us-and-them, which means (at first) everyone else against the Latinos. In this new regime, the government just stokes the fears and encourages the denunciations, and we expect little more of it. If Trump and Vance win, this dynamic will be hard to stop, especially of they have majorities in Congress. The only way to avoid it is to stop them in November with the vote

13 Likes

today’s offering from the inimitable Pearls Before Swine:

16 Likes
13 Likes

A profile of Sarah McBride:

:clap:t4:

21 Likes

Pennsylvania Gov. Shapiro: Law enforcement should ‘take a look at’ Elon Musk voter payments

Musk announced Saturday that every day until Election Day, he would give $1 million to a randomly selected voter who signs a petition circulated by his super PAC.

20 Likes

Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

13 Likes

He snuffed it in 2021. Interesting that Diaper Don’s personal physician for decades was a gastroenterologist, and Trump thugs grabbed his files in 2018.

13 Likes
14 Likes

Damn, I didn’t realize Four Seasons Total Landscaping offered slash & burn services.

21 Likes

That’s new? That’s been the gameplan of the GOP for my entire life so far.

11 Likes

It will give all those people who can tell someone’s immigration/citizenship status magically by looking at them a whole new hobby! :rage:

12 Likes

Ballot’s in drop-box and “Rusty’s in the club” – Whoohoo i voted!!

24 Likes

Nice headline.

21 Likes