Elections 2023 and 2024 (Part 2)

Puke.

14 Likes

10 Likes

what the actual fukkityfuckin fuck is THAT abomination???!!!
4d6bc3d29095f5d728f5302e19abe0a2f66051b1_2_562x1000

homoerotic much, MAGA?
J F christ on a fking cracker crutch bicycle, what. am. i. looking. at?

Mindy, puke emoji, please.
anyone else, eye bleach, please.
i am off to the unicorn chasers now…
can’t. fking. unsee… oh dogdammit! “at long last, have they no shame?

21 Likes

He’s covered in gang tats, like an MS-13 illegal who escaped from an asylum in Venezuela. /s

15 Likes

I think they’re going to try to graft his head on a prisoners body.

Maybe they can switch it to a golden retriever when he’s under anesthesia? A pot belly pig?

13 Likes

or a poodle, like Pierce Brosnan in Mars Attacks!
whatever dog they graft his head too, you know he will run around sniffing butts and crotches and pissing on everything.

11 Likes

Threaten to send him to the vet to be fixed.

10 Likes

Yup. It’s even in the part I quoted because there’s no one-boxing for Politico:

The decision not to take federal assistance allows them to raise unlimited funds without disclosing their donors, while avoiding oversight from federal bureaucrats, whom Trump and his advisers deeply distrus

11 Likes

The Techno Fascists Who Bought America (and then Sold It Down the River)

(I hope that movie never opens.)

12 Likes

Forget grafting: if any of his dozens of felonies finally gets him a prison sentence, the problem is solved!

11 Likes

Not that the prison was going to try to do that - his supporters.

They’ve got top men working on it!

IMG_6643

12 Likes

This is already a sequel. See also the 1890s to the 1930s.

6 Likes

I’ve seen a Trump-as-Rambo flag 'round these parts. When your cult of personality jumps the shark…

9 Likes

Holly crap, here’s your wtf moment of they hour.

“Early voting is underway, so get everyone you know and go out and vote, Go tomorrow. It’s just starting. Go and vote.”

“Make sure you vote and bring all our friends that want to vote for us, tell him, Jill, get your fat husband off the couch, get that, get that fat pig off the couch.”

“Tell him to go and vote for Trump, He’s going to save our country. Get that guy the hell off. Get him up.”

“You slap him around, get him up. Get him up. We want him off the couch to get out and vote.”

17 Likes

I suppose domestic abuse as a GOTV strategy pretty much sums up the typical Republican ground game :thinking:

10 Likes

Trump has always been pretty open about his contempt for his own voters. And seeing as their only reaction is to fall over themselves to worship him more fervently, they’re not exactly undeserving.

6 Likes

His brain is such a mess. Yesterday morning he said:

12 Likes

Creepy guy. They shouldn’t let him in the locker room near minors.

10 Likes

If Devin’s cow doesn’t like Devin, it probably hates T****.

9 Likes

Pretty sure that hair is already 100% golden retriever. I’ll leave it up to the reader whether that means wig or transplants…

trump GIF

9 Likes