Elections 2023 and 2024 (Part 2)

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

11 Likes

:rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

18 Likes

I guess his campaign found a way to stop him from bad-mouthing Detroit after all!

21 Likes
2 Likes

Pro-Trump dark money network tied to Elon Musk behind fake pro-Harris campaign scheme

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2024/10/pro-trump-dark-money-network-tied-to-elon-musk-behind-fake-pro-harris-campaign-scheme/

13 Likes

Trump scheduled to address right-wing media “prophets” and pastors who claim he’s “anointed to be King”

The 11th Hour Faith Leaders Meeting is organized by conspiracy theorist Clay Clark, who once suggested that Trump’s son-in-law might be a Chinese clone

10 Likes

The fact that both Musk and Trump are free and alive disproves all the right-wing fantasies about evil, ruthless “deep state”. If it existed, those two would be long gone, either in grave or in a federal prison.

13 Likes

A Republican running for a US Senate seat in Montana right now, using stolen valor:

11 Likes

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

14 Likes

Doubling down on how much he mucked it up both coming and going from the White House last time:

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/10/18/trump-transition-distrust-feds-00184404

Former President Donald Trump is weighing a go-it-alone approach to presidential transition planning, which could dramatically slow his takeover of the federal government if he wins in November.

The Trump transition team has yet to sign two agreements with the federal government to receive transition funding and planning assistance and to share information — a break with modern precedent. Instead, transition co-chairs Linda McMahon, who served as small business administrator in the Trump administration, and investor and GOP mega-donor Howard Lutnick are plowing ahead with their own processes for vetting potential political appointees and preparing policy plans.

The decision not to take federal assistance allows them to raise unlimited funds without disclosing their donors, while avoiding oversight from federal bureaucrats, whom Trump and his advisers deeply distrust. But if Trump wins the election and continues to drag his feet on signing the agreement with the White House, it will limit the information he and his team can access to understand current federal operations and challenges.

15 Likes

A child asked him what his favorite farm animal is.

TRUMP: I’ll tell you what I love. I love cows. But if we with Kamala, you won’t have any cows anymore because you’re not allowed. don’t want to ruin this kid’s day. But I love cows. I think they’re so cute and so beautiful and so but according to Kamala, who’s a radical left lunatic, you will not have any cows anymore. So we have to vote her out. If you like cows, you have to vote her out.

18 Likes

Presumably he remembered something about cattle emitting methane and contributing to climate change.

6 Likes

An obvious lie, unless he means “cooked to the consistency of leather and slathered in ketchup.”

15 Likes

I dunno, Devin Nunes is running Truth social,

12 Likes

QAnon influencer with ties to Michael Flynn says conspiracy theorists will become part of government under Trump

Ben Moore of Flynn’s America’s Future organization claimed that “Trump is going to make [Flynn] a special adviser, and then Flynn’s going to have his team,” which will bring “child traffickers to justice” with “nooses”

9 Likes

Does not taking the money avoid disclosure requirements & the presidential records act?

Lunick & McMahon will appoint their nephews & pool boys. Who’ll do what they’re told to.

8 Likes

tl;dr Thiel and Musk and their tech oligarch buddies are using Trump and MAGA as a Trojan horse to get into power, after which they will sweep MAGA aside in favour of their own insane techno-fascism.

14 Likes
7 Likes

Reasons 237 why we love our daughter and her husband.

They actually stopped at the trump Superstore.

She couldn’t stay long because she’s currently sporting bright purple hair, taking pictures, and laughing out loud. She stood out like one of those libruls they’re scared of.

20 Likes

13 Likes