Elections 2023 and 2024

Trump doesn’t want veterans to vote is the obvious response to this.

14 Likes

Even that is in jeopardy now thanks in no small part to his bought and paid for SCOTUS. He should have been sentenced already, FFS.

(Not to mention he’s been able to successfully fundraise off his new status as convicted felon. Everything that should have made this fucking guy unelectable just seems to boost him ever higher. The amount of despair I’m feeling right now is just off the charts.)

16 Likes

13 Likes

Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF

13 Likes

And what really sucks is… they get paid to do this shit to us.

7 Likes

I normally like Hasan, he’s got a lot of smart and critical things to say (especially about the war on terror, American imperialism, etc)… but to think that democrats are ANYTHING like the MAGA cult is just … insane. :woman_shrugging:

13 Likes

Right? He’s always struck me as right on and whip smart. What the hell happened to him!

Ugh.

6 Likes

You have to wonder what Peter Thiel bought for himself.

7 Likes

So much for Dems to hammer him on the daily with.

I hope Harris takes her gloves off early if/when they debate.

10 Likes

I don’t see what it even matters. Michigan automatically registers driver’s license applicants to vote, it’s in our constitution. 45 can get bent.

13 Likes

Some people on the left have really jumped on this whole thing about how both sides are equally bad and can’t be convinced otherwise… Yeah, I get that the US has been a pretty destructive force in the world, but how would electing a fascist aligned with fucking millinearians(sp?) HELP in that regard!!!

14 Likes

14 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like
9 Likes

What’s up with trump’s shoes? He kept shouting for them after the assassination attempt; and what were they doing loose anyway? Fancy posture correction, lifts, or hide his devil hooves?

TMZ link

Donald Trump’s Attempted Assassination Secret Service Agent Tossed His Shoes Off the stage … Gimme Them Back!!!

](Video Shows What Happened to Donald Trump's Shoes During Assassination Attempt)

7/16/2024 5:33 AM PT

MY SHOE!!!

WBEN NewsRadio 930AM

The mystery behind Donald Trump’s shoes after he was nearly assassinated has now come into full focus – thanks to a new video that surfaced.

WBEN News in Buffalo, New York, obtained the 10-second clip shot from a different angle behind the stage where the Republican presidential nominee was giving his stump speech at Saturday’s campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

(“so much pending disaster, so much unresolved trivia”)

6 Likes

I suspect he’s simply so image conscious that he didn’t want to be seen or photographed being whisked away while wearing socks.

10 Likes

People have been saying he probably has hidden lifts in his shoes. Trump couldn’t accept the risk of being seen several inches shorter than usual if he had to wear borrowed shoes.

10 Likes

Yeah, I’ve noticed that all the still photos used in media since the event have magically shown him from angles that avoid what was evident in the original video: his baldness was quite evident from both front and back angles.

Image is everything to him.

12 Likes