Elections 2023 and 2024

But the leopard seems so nice.

Archive version: https://archive.ph/L1MAw

1 Like

A significant portion of these women will have already been putting up with that and worse for themselves and their daughters. Sometimes for generations. Often from their own family members. Important to remember this always.

There is no end to the sacrifice that people will make for their cult of choice once they submit themselves to this kind of thinking.

10 Likes

What an astonishingly stupid and detached from reality “argument” this guy is making. Pure hopium and denial.

5 Likes
8 Likes

4 Likes

I’m a bit out of touch, is Quaid still holed up in Canada hiding from Biden’s death squads?

6 Likes

Not sure why they’re surprised. They’re all grifters - top to bottom.

8 Likes

Reality’s dad is not a natural campaigner.

4 Likes

Cillian Murphy No GIF by ARTEfr

11 Likes

What’s that you say, Weiner?

Another politician’s already had that one. Didn’t work out great for him, but okay. You do look like a weiner come to think on it.

8 Likes

But Scott can no longer claim to be a virgin, it seems. After he was appointed to the Senate in 2012, the National Journal asked him if he was sticking to his pledge of abstinence.
“Not as well as I did then,” Scott said. He was 46 at the time.

Very important for peons to abstain. Not so much for powerful leaders like him.

8 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

:thinking: Gotta bring this up with my state representatives in PA:

8 Likes

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4034650-axelrod-manchin-is-dead-man-walking-in-west-virginia/

Axelrod on Monday said the dim outlook of Manchin’s reelection bid may lead him to instead run for president as a third-party candidate, which the senior Democratic strategist called “a graceful exit for him.”

1 Like
3 Likes
8 Likes
3 Likes

The beginning of the millennial generation seems to be 1981. I was born a year before but seem to identify more with millennials than gen x.

Anyway. Yes, please kill the GOP.

9 Likes

So you are saying there is hope???

President Obama Hope GIF by Obama

10 Likes