Elections 2023 and 2024

I’m hoping for McClain to lose, she’s our MTG. I don’t have high hopes in my stupidly red district.

We also voted for Slotkin.

11 Likes

20 Likes

26 Likes

Yikes…

Depressing, but worth watching. She makes some important points about swing states and certification of the election. Very scary stuff…

15 Likes

I hope this becomes a trend.

ETA: He said he’s writing in Ron Paul, for anyone who doesn’t want to click through. Because nothing says champion like Ron Paul, I guess?

ETA2: That’s not a typo, by the way. He said Ron Paul, not Rand. 88 year old Ron Paul.

23 Likes
12 Likes
9 Likes

Damn, all 100 of them??

14 Likes
17 Likes

AG Barr was part of the coverup.

15 Likes

Threshold surpassed:

28 Likes

fark_xZVVQXSVU1xcKzBaDGVGubL2GvY

30 Likes

19 Likes

Aren’t those also these guys?

14 Likes

:thinking: Aren’t most officials responsible for certification elected? If so, the public has the right to know exactly who they are, just like the GOP makes an effort to get as many details as possible about those who don’t cave to their intimidation tactics:

Most of the time, they prove themselves to be cowards who can dish it out, but can’t take it. We need to make it clear to them in advance that bs won’t be tolerated, and that their behavior is being watched - by their neighbors. There are plenty of FAFO examples they should pay attention to before they just follow orders from people who won’t face any personal consequences (or get them out of legal trouble):

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/11/29/arizona-election-2022-indictment-00129178

16 Likes
16 Likes

Nah ah, she can’t be both. I think it’s a rule.

Ms Harris is the first black woman and first South Asian woman to become the White House standard-bearer for a major US political party.

13 Likes

And the first woman.

11 Likes

I assume that they are subject to various public disclosure laws, too. As I said, there is some serious pushback happening on our state election board…

But yeah, all true. A big part of Abrams’ work over the years has been with regards to elections and access, including watching out for election shenanigans like this.

It’s still very possible that they’re going to be causing some serious chaos in November if Trump loses.

12 Likes

Pennsylvania pols are trying to prevent a repeat of past shenanigans, especially with new federal deadlines to meet this year:

17 Likes