Elections 2023 and 2024

3 Likes

[Shocked not shocked]

6 Likes

They are going to have a Black woman questioning all those white men? (and those couple not-white not-men who still somehow think white man-ness is the zenith of human evolution) This is unpossible! Unthinkable!
faint running GIF

4 Likes

She still has it.

7 Likes

San Francisco is as safe a district for Democrats as they come and Pelosi has been holding on to that seat since Beverly Hills Cop II was the #1 movie in America. I appreciate what sheā€™s done during her time in office but there comes a point when one ought to think about making room for representatives who are actually more representative of their constituents.

7 Likes

Republicans may have dumbed down politics, but the mainstream media, with its embrace of a good guy/bad guy narrative and its refusal to focus on the issues and interrogate problematic candidates, is the real culprit in the demise of our democracy.

9 Likes

I donā€™t know. I feel like I have a lot in common with her. Her politics seem sound. She kicks ass from time to time. Our names both end in a vowel. Sheā€™s a mature woman. She gets tons of shit from all the wrong people. Sheā€™s been effected by serious violence and threats and not backed down at inch.

9 Likes

9 Likes

ā€œPoutrageā€ is a perfect word

6 Likes

When I say sheā€™s not representative of her constituents I donā€™t mean she has bad politics, I mean sheā€™s a centi-millionaire in her mid-80s who has held that seat for half a lifetime.

She should be proud of what sheā€™s done in office but I think the progressive movement could benefit from some new representation from time to time. Part of being a good leader is knowing how to pass the torch.

7 Likes

But but, heā€™s too old!!! :scream:

8 Likes

Voters gave Biden a 44% to 41% advantage against Trump in the latest hypothetical matchup. This marks a gain for Biden of one point and a loss of one point for Trump from last weekā€™s poll. Nine percent said they would vote for someone else and 5% said they were unsure who they would select.

ā€œIn a matchup between Biden and DeSantis, Biden won with a 44% to 39% advantage. Eleven percent said they would vote for someone else and 7% said they were unsure who they would vote for. This marked an improvement for Biden, who saw a 43% to 39% advantage in last weekā€™s poll.ā€

7 Likes

tenor (2) (2)

What more convincing do you need

5 Likes

The polls really underestimated the Demā€™s in 2022. And the elections since then have been great for Dems.

Itā€™s a long haul- but weā€™re in better shape than is being portrayed. Bidenā€™s campaign needs to start hitting hard soon. Certainly by the end of the 2023 election - itā€™s time to move!

11 Likes

Are You Serious No Way GIF by The Democrats

7 Likes

I Hope Please GIF

4 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

Nikkiā€¦ darling (waitā€¦ :thinking:)ā€¦ ā€œthey started thisā€ isnā€™t an acceptable argument past 5th gradeā€¦ And even then, itā€™s a bit of a side eye thereā€¦

7 Likes

The Executive Womenā€™s Club does not exist.

3 Likes