Elections 2023 and 2024

Beyond defending seats in swing states like Arizona, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, Democrats will also need to hold onto seats in Montana, Ohio and West Virginia, all three of which typically elect Republicans.
In total, Democrats will have 23 Senate seats up for reelection compared to 10 for the GOP.

Buckle up, kiddies…

7 Likes

Can we hope that videos on the “Party of No” and the current clown show in the House will be playing on a loop to remind voters before 2024? :pleading_face:

7 Likes
10 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes
10 Likes
10 Likes

This is who he is reportedly supporting for Mayor.

Philadelphia mayor candidate Amen Brown business, real-estate dealings have trail of debt, lawsuits

8 Likes
11 Likes

That’s a sign from God if anything. “Don’t even think about running, man.”

8 Likes

Notice he waited for everyone else to respond before he did. Gotta check the winds before acting. after all.

11 Likes

“Acting” being the operative word there.

11 Likes

12 point lead

8 Likes

truly frightening.
we cannot allow MoRon anywhere near the Reichstag White House!

10 Likes

The thing is, I don’t know if DeSantis can get Trumplings to vote for him if he ends up the nominee. I think that Trump was a weird special case, because he was able to bring in new voters to support him who otherwise would have ignored the process - both the far right groups, and people otherwise uninterested in politics. Since at least some of that has some sense of personal loyalty to Trump, and not to the GOP, I doubt others can get those votes… at least I hope that’s the case. It seems like it to me?

13 Likes

i dunno, he is working the social media pretty hard. has his attack dog, Pushaw running his campaign. looks like they are drumming up a bot army to astroturf the webz with his appeal to fascism.

11 Likes

Indeed. But he did not have the same profile Trump had when he ran for President, especially as a “political outsider”. Many bought Trump’s “good business man” bullshit, because they’d seen his show. Plus, of course, people can throw that he’s a “political insider” at him, because he is…

Yeah. And he’ll certainly get some of them, but he won’t get Trump’s hardcore, and I think that voting bloc made the difference in 2016, more so than the hard right groups that lined up behind Trump and would be more likely to switch candidates, because they have less personal loyalty to Trump.

I do not want to downplay the threat he poses, because he’s obvious actively pushing further right to gain those voters… but there is the personal loyalty factor at play here as well. I don’t know if DeSantis can drum that up as much as Trump could… I hope I’m right, but I’m bracing for being wrong, of course.

10 Likes

fair points, all. i do hope you are right that he does not have that tRump-y “charm” that the mouthbreathers seem to adore.

he’s gonna run. i just want to get in his way.

10 Likes

Oh me too! Don’t get me wrong, I totally understand your fears and I share them, but I’m just not sure that he can capture lighting in a bottle like Trump was able to…

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

11 Likes

:fist:t4: Hope Death Santis ends up running like this: :crossed_fingers:t4:

taylor swift falling GIF by Manny404

12 Likes