Elections 2023 and 2024

3 Likes

“Conceive of” =/= “respect”. The GOP is always going to reach for cruelty first and foremost.

7 Likes

Wednesday’s incident also comes on the heels of a series of items containing suspicious powders being sent to multiple Seattle-area synagogues last week, causing a similar concern in the local Jewish community.

Embed of Ron’s odd gate leaving the debate stage.

5 Likes

I think Turd Way got their candidate.

3 Likes

I wonder if he decided to step aside for a GOP candidate that wants to run, who has promised to line his pockets or get him a cushy lobbying job?

3 Likes

I’m sure that the coal industry has his back.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, but it can’t hurt to have yet more income, as one will need more yachts

I am interested to see who he endorses in 2024 to replace him.

7 Likes

IMG_0988

2 Likes

off-topic, but colbert looks so young

8 Likes
1 Like

He seems like a nice enough guy, but really?

Confused Tom Hanks GIF

12 Likes

Idk I can see a Rock - Mrs Obama ticket kicking ass in ‘24.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, a professional actor is a step up from a reality TV star, at least. :frowning:

5 Likes

Yeah, even President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho would be a significant step up from that last guy.

merica-this-is-america

8 Likes

Camacho hired the most intelligent person on earth and followed their advice to avert a tragedy. I’d vote Camacho on that record!

9 Likes

He traveled back in time and is running in 2024, so you may get that opportunity!

6 Likes
7 Likes

Former CIA operative Rep. Abigail Spanberger (D-VA) will not seek re-election for her House seat in order to launch a run for Virginiagovernor,

5 Likes

Suspicious GIF

6 Likes