Elections 2023 and 2024

12 Likes

Let’s hope this translates to either 3rd party votes that throw the election to Biden or to votes for Biden…

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

12 Likes

Or just that they all stay home!

11 Likes

Thatll Do American Crime Story GIF by FX Networks

8 Likes
9 Likes

That just shows how bad the GOP is doing at the local level, that they can’t get their shit together on stuff like this.

6 Likes

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Says His Brain Was Partially Eaten by a Worm That Crawled Inside and Died: Everything You Need to Know

I was kinda hoping that Barron Trump would manage to steer clear of the rest of his family’s doings and have a shot at choosing a non-harmful path in life where we would all be free to pay him no attention whatsoever, as I have been doing until now. But he’s part of it now. :frowning:

9 Likes

Damien ascending?

Somebody check his hairline.

1 Like

That is a truly terrifying thought. Thanks, I hate it.

4 Likes

I was hoping that he’d take a different path as well.

Like basketball or hang gliding.

2 Likes

Trump hosted the country’s top fossil fuel CEOs at his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida last month when he “stunned” executives with the ask, according to The Washington Post. The $1 billion sum would ultimately be a “deal” for the fossil fuel industry, Trump reportedly told the executives, because of the money they would save with him in office. An anonymous industry source told the Post that Trump is likely to get some funds.

The oil and fossil fuel industry has long made its alliances with the Republican Party, which generally supports and promotes fossil fuels. Ahead of the 2024 election, the industry has been drawing up “ready-to-sign” executive orders for Trump if he wins the presidency, aimed at expanding natural gas exports and increasing offshore oil leases, Politico reported this week.

15 Likes

apparently the only people not up for re-election are the ■■■■■ defense team

9 Likes

Oh, they have pictures from the parade! Yay, Inman park parade!!!

Sorry…

8 Likes

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/05/10/rookie-mayor-chicago-dnc-00157208

6 Likes

(Free link)

9 Likes

Why spend on local campaign staff when they can spend on legal battles? I think TFG is going to squeeze every dime he can out of this election cycle for himself.

6 Likes

I wonder if they’ll let him wear 3 orange jumpsuits?

11 Likes
14 Likes

Translation: Melania’s not an idiot, and while it’s too late for her, she’s doing her level best to give Barron a way out, and the best way to do that is to make sure he doesn’t get sucked in in the first place.

12 Likes