Elizabeth Warren already has a dog

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/10/elizabeth-warren-already-has-a.html

8 Likes

This is a great way to needle Trump because he hates it when other people say things that make his supplicants look weak (that’s HIS job!). For example, his disgust with Sean Spicer apparently skyrocketed after all those SNL sketches with Melissa McCarthy.

14 Likes

I’m looking forward to all the zingers if she winds up as monarch of the hill, because you know even if he loses, he won’t shut up.

13 Likes

I can picture his well argued responses right now, “I didn’t lose! You lost! You loser!”

7 Likes

Upshot is we can put a lot more pressure on Twitter to ban his account once he’s no longer president.

16 Likes

2 Likes

6 Likes

It’s all the “zingers” and one-liners that annoy me the most. Those “oh-snap” moments don’t mean a thing. Beat him with honesty and integrity. From where I stand this is now what Democratic Party is lacking. Look how they handled Iowa - zero accountability. Look at the mainstream media and the debates: just sound good and look good in a suit.
How you defeat Trump: get 10% of non-voters to go and vote for you. You can’t convert Trumpers to vote for you, they don’t think there is anything wrong with that guy. Probably quite the opposite, they must think he’s the best president ever.

1 Like

I note she didn’t say “lapdog”-- she has a golden retriever-- but that would have been classic.

1 Like

Warren, more than any other candidate, is a lot more than zingers and one-liners. She is running on policy, and she is detailed.

8 Likes

You think golden retrievers aren’t lap dogs?? You’ve clearly never been owned by a golden retriever. :wink: :joy:

6 Likes

A.K.A. Lap human.

2 Likes

Damn LIz!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.