Elon Musk announces he has found new Twitter CEO

Elon Musk announces he has found new Twitter CEO

Elon Musk said on Thursday that he has found a new chief executive for the social media platform and that she will be starting in about six weeks. However, he did not reveal who that person was in his tweet.

“My role will transition to being exec chair & CTO, overseeing product, software & sysops,” Musk said in a tweet.

(somehow Elizabeth Holmes being twitter CEO from prison wouldn’t surprise)

6 Likes

Carly Fiorina?

5 Likes

Meaning that he will continue to be in charge of everything?

6 Likes
2 Likes

I’m betting (monopoly) money on this. Other plausible options include Empty Greene.

5 Likes

Given his well-established nature, I’d guess he will continue to call all the biggest shots and with her being the pinata assigned to take any blame for his own poor decision-making. And his choice of a female CEO for that lousy role makes sense since he’s a misogynist.

6 Likes

I forgot about Exa Dark Sideræl Musk! She would be the perfect Twitter CEO for EM.

1 Like

I was thinking Carly Fiorina might be bored.

1 Like

From Popbitch

“ YMU gets socially conscious
Phillip Schofield’s former agency did a great job of keeping the runner story out of the papers for many, many years – but one thing they struggled with was keeping it off social media. While YMU’s stranglehold over the papers remains powerful, in order to properly future-proof their business model they really need to find a way to exert a bit of that same pressure over online platforms.

Elsewhere in the news, Twitter got itself a new CEO this week: Linda Yaccarino.

Who also happens to be the Group Chair of… YMU.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.