Elon Musk boasts “We could make a robot catgirl” sex doll

What’s wild about Musk is that he’s probably seen that movie, recognizes that the outcome predicted is likely, but his ego gets in the way and demands that, somehow, he would definitely create a different ending. The surprised look on his face when it isn’t would be even more entertaining than Oscar Issac’s character’s.

16 Likes

Or perhaps if it suddenly freezes while going 83 MPH.

8 Likes

I think he’d call it “disrupting sex”.

Any way, Elon, I’m not interested in a Catgirl Sexbot; I want an effective Domestibot, and I don’t care how asexual it is, in fact, I’d prefer it to keep right out of the uncanny valley.

9 Likes

This.

Honestly I imagine that this is what would happen if you gave my dorky high school friend group a shit ton of money. “Let’s make a flamethrower!” “Ooh! I have an idea for a super cool truck” “I want to be an astronaut” “Dude… we’re all thinking it… We want anime catgirl girfriends!” (followed quickly by “I’ll settle for any girlfriend!”).

TBH, even now, I’d probably do a lot of stupid shit if I had Musk Money (in addition to trying to do good acts). I just hope that I’d have the common sense not to be so vocal about the more stupid bits.

14 Likes

The Curious Case of Benjamin Butthole.

28 Likes

Staring Science Fiction GIF by FilmStruck

16 Likes

You officially win all the internets for today.

6 Likes

Great. Something else for worshippers, loons, and conspiracy t------s to latch onto and froth about: Why don’t we have robot sex dolls now? Are leftists sabotaging the tech? We know the Clinton cabal must have sex dolls; why can’t we?

5 Likes

At least that soulless billionaire could dance.

14 Likes

And they’d have more humanity than their creator.

14 Likes

I appreciate how that video immediately blasts “SEX ROBOT, SEX ROBOT” at full volume, while my wife sits next to me.

17 Likes

You could nonchalantly say:

Oh, these teen idols these days… Rock músic…

8 Likes

What have we learned here today?

16 Likes

Turn down the volume before playing sex robot videos. I’ll be in timeout.

19 Likes

This post reminds me of an old Ray Bradbury story. A company called “Marionettes, Inc.” supplies super-lifelike androids to people who use them to fulfill their fantasies. A man, enraged when his wife leaves him, commissions a “marionette” of her and acts out murdering her. He is arrested for murder, tried, and found guilty. The argument is that while his wife is still alive, he planned and carried out the act of her murder by proxy. Basically the law makes an example of him to discourage others from trying the same stunt. In the story he’s executed, but in today’s life I imagine things would be more complicated. There would be carve-outs and exceptions so as not to inconvenience the rich and powerful.

I can imagine a similar attempt to regulate android sex dolls. Would the simulated rape and/or murder of an android be permissible, because it’s just a fantasy and besides, sex androids are big business? Certain Republicans would also push for a carve-out permitting minor androids, given that their real-life equivalents are important to so many of them.

5 Likes

:face_vomiting:

4 Likes

I believe that’s already a fetish, but the technical term is “ruined orgasm”.

5 Likes

If only someone or something had disrupted his parents’ sex life for a bit some 50 years ago.

7 Likes

“Ooh, baby! Ooh baby! Ooh babababababababababababababababababababababababababababababa…”

3 Likes

Yeah, no, I really don’t want to imagine that, thanks. Giving victims of sexual violence even less agency sounds like a terrible idea.
“It’s OK, they’re not real people!” is an argument used about queer people, BIPOC, Jews…

11 Likes