Elon Musk boasts “We could make a robot catgirl” sex doll

I’m rapidly losing track of the very long list of people I now need to outlive just on sheer principle. Most of them are significantly older than Musk, but maybe he’ll get unlucky and put himself out of our misery.

5 Likes

I think this is what Musk has planned for his future. (Content Warning: transphobic graffiti about one minute in)

3 Likes

…and an Epilogue on Medium by Harshita Rai. Am I doing something wrong if the first page results seem good? (Google results.)

Lots of people would order the catgirls without any kind of menstruation simulator panel, call it a feature, and be done except for dance sessions and whoever’s built to leap 6’6" on the regs (lots of verticality ghosting.)

4 Likes

A robot catgirl? Sounds and ideal baddie in Adam west Batman. Basically Cat woman becomes a Dr. Doom expy and uses robotic lookaikes to deceive Batman, of course with bad special effects like the ones in “The bionic woman and the fembots”

2 Likes

This is probably the worst summary of this interview imaginable, and I’ve seen some bad ones in my time…

Oh, man… I must be feeling my age. Are you talking about Elon’s sexbot, as in mid-stride? Fuk, I must have missed something.

1 Like

And there’s “Ghost in the Shell: Innocence.”

As William Gibson said…

2 Likes

Let’s face it, “Elon Musk fatally stabbed by robot catgirl” is really the headline we all want to see.

4 Likes

“Elon Musk’s robot catgirls powered by the vivisected souls of kidnapped women” is the headline we’d expect to see, so long as we’re talking about Ghost in the Shell: Innocence.

But still, it’s the future, according to the gushing sycophant cosplaying as an interviewer, and Elon is the personification of the future, and you can’t fight the future. Just ask Elon.

(Jesus, just the way it starts: “I know you’re very busy with this Gigafactory that you’ve had other people build for you about to open tomorrow, so thank you so so much for taking precious time away from your rage tweeting and stock manipulation trolling, so that I can tell you how wonderful you are, and powerful, and insightful, and beautiful, and… may I lick your hand?”)

5 Likes

“If you want a vision of the future, imagine a sycophant licking a trillionaire’s taint – forever.”

5 Likes

Given that Elon Musk dakimakura body pillow cases are a thing already, I wonder whether there is a market for Elon Musk sex robots.

6 Likes

Kermit GIF

9 Likes

Welp, that’s me off sex forever.

7 Likes

I dunno, even 2d girls would mock the concept

2 Likes

the man from jupiter archer GIF

6 Likes

gross 30 rock GIF

7 Likes

5 Likes

team america vomit GIF

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.