Elon Musk loses $100 billion as Tesla's share price continues to sink

Originally published at: Elon Musk loses $100 billion as Tesla's share price continues to sink | Boing Boing

17 Likes

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

37 Likes

30 Likes

Tesla Snapshot02
Is it possible to turn this gif into a spray?

38 Likes

Wait, Musk’s net worth was up more than half that of the next billionaire, just because people bought that his not-really-self-driving cars are on the verge of becoming closer-to-self-driving cars? Man, is the entire way we measure wealth stupid.

49 Likes

And here’s your daily dose of Elon getting burned on his own social media platform.

73 Likes

Now, for something seasonal:

17 Likes

That’s really sad.
But only for all the people he could have actually helped with that obscene amount of money.

fuck him

43 Likes

I know a guy who just decided to sell his 2yr old Tesla.

He just could not stand the thought of Musk any longer. Done.

40 Likes

I said the same thing. Something like:

“Man brags about number of people watching his slow motion train wreck.”

21 Likes

It’s going to be a bleak Christmas in the Musk households this year.

22 Likes

I have seen but one vessel in distress in all my years at sea. I never saw a wreck and never have been wrecked nor was I ever in any predicament that threatened to end in disaster of any sort. E. J. Smith, 1907, Captain, RMS Titanic.

26 Likes

And he will probably cite these losses in order to pay $0 in taxes.

14 Likes

Do we know how many Musk households there are?
I don’t think he’s as prolific as Nick Cannon but has to be close.

8 Likes

But he has a lot more places to put them.

6 Likes

With every passing day it should become more apparent to anyone but a fanboi that Musk’s reputation as a genius has been vastly over-stated.

In other Musky news…

Elon takes a lesson in business practises from a certain recently-reinstated deadbeat.

And it’s no surprise to see that he was pals with Studiously Schlubby Sam, the Crypto Con Man.

20 Likes

Yep. Otherwise, having daddy Musk at home is always a heart-warming, cheerful, fun-filled event.

13 Likes

Friend who’d been planning to buy one just posted the cancellation of her order, is planning to buy from a competitor.

20 Likes

Cars are emotional purchases. Hopefully the stink of Musk will turn off future buyers.

23 Likes

The loaned Tesla 3 that I drove for a couple of days drew squinty-eyed appraisal and critique from me and the loaner. The visible hands-on mechanical doodads inside and outside looked dodgy. (ex: “This looks like it’ll break off pretty soon.”)

17 Likes