Elon Musk loses $100 billion as Tesla's share price continues to sink

I’ll have you know that the parts falling off this car are of the finest British crafmanship. Good day!

11 Likes

The Simpsons GIF

4 Likes

Please tell me the lithium batteries aren’t made by Lucas.

3 Likes

Hmm… They do seem to have a lot of magic smoke in them.

4 Likes

Is it a copy of this one? Because I really don’t see Musk in that role.

3 Likes

Oh, I’ve had too many shonky BL products to EVER not give that particular horse a whack now and then. Even if I still covet some of them.

3 Likes

Personally I’m looking forward to seeing Estonia’s newest little electric car on the road:

14 Likes

I’d forgotten about those! They are soooooo pretty! It’s like something out of a Pixar cartoon come to life.

4 Likes

I’m reminded of the Davis, but flipped around…

5 Likes

God I hope not.

Although it would be neat to see more monsters-styled vehicles.

8 Likes

As I said in another thread, Enid Blyton wrote stories about kids coping in awful circumstances. Children remember the wonder and mystery of the stories, adults see the poverty. If Enid Blyton gives you a warm fuzzy feeling, you haven’t revisited it as a grown-up.

8 Likes

shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

8 Likes

… can it also “serve briefly as a boat”?

5 Likes
7 Likes

Unrelated, but Patrick Tomlinson is one of the higher visibility victims of persistent failure of Twitter’s moderation. He’s lost his verification because of trolls, there’s frequent impersonations by a stalker, as in several accounts daily, some of which also meet muskrats definition of OK (marked “parody” even though they’re clearly not), those impersonators often have strongly racist or threatening comments that are marked as not violating standards.

8 Likes

I didn’t know about this. Just read an article about it on The Daily Beast. Unbelievable. I think that I will go buy some of his books now.

4 Likes

It’s too little too late at this point they’ve finally made enough off the carbon credits to have installed low quality factories around the world pumping out shockingly low quality EVs into the market at insanely inflated prices to make that by far their largest revenue stream anymore. Without the cult of Elon dying on the vine Tesla has made it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.