Elon Musk triggered by Black comic book characters

Especially if you discount the ones called “Black [noun]”.

4 Likes

That’s nothing- look what they did to Tony Stark! The bastards.

IMG_5092

24 Likes

Phoney Stark!

15 Likes

Homer Today GIF

16 Likes

Sounds like something he ywould say. It‘s definitely stupid enough.

So it‘s not just racist, it‘s also based on lies? Classic Musk.

Where most people merely see some actors playing some roles, a few dimwits must find further „evidence“ of some kind of „decline of the West“.

Musk has long ago disappeared in his own ass, and he’s unlikely to ever come out of it again.

5 Likes

A couple thoughts: even with this amount of race bending (and how many are also gender or sexual orientation bending switching?) even with this how many total comic characters are there and how many are now another race? Does it even come up to the actual mix of races within the USA? the globe? yeah…

Other thoughts, doesn’t this giant man-baby have anything better to do with his time? jfc can we get a few new taxes on these lazy ass billionaires?

Finally (puts on snark hat) YEAH WOW! WOWEEE WOW! I mean look at what they did to Major Motoko Kusanagi in Ghost in the Shell! They made her white as the driven snowhansson. Though tbh, I could see a bunch of techs rebuilding a child survivor into the a robotic body like ScarJo, just you know by coincidence, or something (NARRATOR: yeah, it’s the sexism along with a splash of racism)

4 Likes

Normally I’d say “Wow” is a pretty ambiguous response, maybe even a positive one, but coming from this guy, we all know what it means. Musk is probably the youngest right winger that instinctively triggers my “how are you still alive??” response. He’s definitely a shriveled racist pre-Civil Rights era dinosaur in spirit if not body.

10 Likes

So What Idk GIF by Adam Lambert

1 Like

FFS, Eartha Kitt played Catwoman on the 3rd season of the Adam West Batman show 5 years before Musk was even born! (And I’m sure that she and the show’s producers received a ton of racist hate for that, but good on the studio for going with that casting decision. She was awesome!)

25 Likes

Not about you, dude. Not one bit.

7 Likes

Thank you! Excellent example.
She was totally awesome!
Stole the show and my heart.

A most wonderful thing(post) indeed.

4 Likes

Your take from this whole thread is, “Look at all the red hair!”

Seriously?

6 Likes

The owner of Twitter created a great example of why so many left the platform when he took over. Racism. Unoriginal/reshared content. Lazy as hell tweet. (“Wow.”) No attempt to credit who originated the content. Etc. Etc.

This guy sucks and his platform reflects him too well.

6 Likes

I’m trying to figure out why you think Musk is the one that put the image together.

8 Likes

Get me Lizzo’s agent on the blower, STAT!

1 Like

I mean, he literally grew up before the civil rights era (in his home country)

3 Likes

Representation does matter; it’s not ‘a joke.’

Choosing to focus on the number of redheads in comics, when the topic is Musk’s apparent racism against Black/POC folks seems a bit… off topic.

Lastly, paraphrasing the character from True Romance who gave a poignant, yet racist ass soliloquy before being killed is not a good look…

9 Likes

One would think so, tho it’s probably just as well they leave him out of it:

3 Likes

You might want to go start your own post; none of that is actually on topic.

2 Likes

I’m glad his cars, solar panels, tunnels, brain implants, rockets and social media platform are working perfectly so that he has the free time for this kind of trite, inane, boring, racist post. Or he’s just lazily sucking up to the MAGAs in the hopes of scoring the better tax deal.

Seriously, what makes a man wake up every day and think, “I could be really cool, but I’m just going to make every effort to be a massive vacuum hose instead”?

4 Likes