Elon Musk tweets support for Kanye West, then deletes it

After the fusion dance was pulled off, they become one massive douche nozzle.

1 Like

And parler is too small to raise anti-trust concerns. More worrying is that the graphic suggests ideological sympathy, that the two platforms would have the same goal.

Initially, I felt people were buying Teslas because they wanted to be on the cutting edge of independence from fossil fuels. Now it has strong associations of giving a voice to hate speech and fascism, crypto-broism, and mostly means you’re supporting a tax avoiding oligarch. I think the only way I’d drive a Tesla today is if it was guaranteed to be stolen from the sort of guy who likes Elon Musk.

1 Like

Tumblr, the Original Hell Site, which seems to be slowly evolving into something more tolerable by it’s current owners (Automattic, which also owns Wordpress); It kind of started ruined, but the denizens have been slowly rebuilding it into something usable.
It’s nowhere near as popular, but Dreamwidth manages to hold it’s own; It’s based on Livejournal’s code (but with massive improvements and enhancements), and is run entirely in the US by good people with good ethical standards. (at least good by the definition of the happy mutants here…)

1 Like

Both assholes who are not grounded in reality, both:

3 Likes

For a community that was raised on Adbusters, Saul Alinksy, The Streisand Effect, the Overton Window, blahblahblah, why is this sort of thing a surprise? Not sure how to deal with chaos agents like this myself, but clutching pearls has and will not work in dealing with flaming human garbage. They only warm their hands by the fire.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.