Elon Musk went to the Texas border, put on a cowboy hat, and tried to livestream himself rambling about immigration. The stream experienced rapid unscheduled dissassembly.

Originally published at: Elon Musk went to the Texas border, put on a cowboy hat, and tried to livestream himself rambling about immigration. The stream experienced rapid unscheduled dissassembly. | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Elon don’t surf.

24 Likes

Elon Musk went to Texas. Please fix this.

24 Likes

Maybe he should try Threads.

And someone should tell Elon he looks stupid every time he tries to play dress-up.

29 Likes

They were probably fired for telling him that.

13 Likes

I’m gonna laugh if the reason for the livestream failure wasn’t in fact X but Starlink.

16 Likes

I was wondering why he looked even more off than normal!

5 Likes

Immigrant complains about immigrants

22 Likes

If he’s concerned about “bad” immigrants who break laws, does that include immigrants who violate contracts of employees? Or labor laws? Or who do favors for Putin, resulting in deaths of US allies?

30 Likes

The devil went down to Texas, he was looking for some immigrants to blame.

28 Likes

“From emerald mine to Y’all-Qaeda in 10 easy steps.”

19 Likes

Yes, but unlike all those criminals coming across the southern border to escape poverty or persecution Elon Musk had a legitimate reason for leaving his country to live in the United States: he was a rich kid who didn’t want to complete his compulsory military service like all the other young men in South Africa.

22 Likes

The failure of immigration policy is that we let Elon Musk in.

15 Likes

the billionaire sent out a company-wide email

The great tycoon has no idea who does what at the company. From Yaccarino on down, they’re just an amorphous blob of soon-to-be-stiffed ex-employees.

16 Likes

Elon is an immigrant, no?

7 Likes

There’s no fixing stupid.

5 Likes

Well the mirrored sunglasses didn’t help either.

8 Likes

I’m not sure it is the wrong way round (and a guy from Stetson agrees):

But - it is too small and is sitting way too high. It’s also a felt winter hat not one you wear on a hot day.

(Confession: recovering Stetson wearer).

23 Likes

Doesn’t matter how he wears it, he’s still gonna be all hat and no cattle.

37 Likes

I love that phrase!

My knowledge of cowboy movies tells me that since he’s wearing a black hat we can be certain he’s one of the bad guys.

22 Likes