Elon puts $100M towards a Musk-a-tonic University

Originally published at: Elon puts $100M towards a Musk-a-tonic University

3 Likes

Erm…and they can tell this for primary school aged children how, exactly?
Sketchy.

13 Likes

Can’t wait to hear more about VindictiveAssholeU

9 Likes

Great, another fake university in Austin.

Seeking =/= Getting

12 Likes

Not too soon to begin designing the deprogramming protocols.

5 Likes

So: parochial schools for our future engineer overlords. Musk’s anti-Semitic right-wing populist grandfather would be so proud.

10 Likes

Will the graduates be indentured to work for whomever Musk sells the contract to, with a capped salary?

11 Likes

Grok will pick them out.

See? It’s all coming together.

9 Likes

If I remember correctly, when that “University of Austin” was first announced, they listed a Who’s Who of esteemed academics on their Board of Advisors, half of whom quickly said, “Whoa whoa whoa…they just asked me for some advice…I am not associated with that venture and I am not on any board.”

13 Likes

All teaching and assessment will be delivered through Twitter. It’ll have the same intellectual credibility as Trump University, deliver your credits late written in fluent Nazi, and your certificate will spontaneously burst into flames.

3 Likes

The fact that he’s investing $100 million in education while he spent $44 billion on a ridiculous social media platform tells you exactly where his priorities lie.

12 Likes

You misspelled indoctrination there!

10 Likes

All in all it’s just another brick in the wall.

13 Likes

Given how he approaches anything? I would give it 50/50 odds it’s going to be skull calipers, or this

And, I’m only partly joking!

5 Likes

I’m sure it will be much better than trump university. Also- has musk considered selling steaks?

3 Likes

The usual metrics: skin color, social/ethnic background, and of course how much money Mommy and Daddy have in their portfolios.
(I wish it were /s)

5 Likes

$100 million to his own foundation looks like a tax dodge.

4 Likes

We’ve reached the “I’m going to start my own university, with black jack and hookers” part of the grift.

6 Likes

Andrew Tate got there first.

4 Likes

9 Likes