Encyclopedia of Hell – "Written by and for demons, instructing them on how to destroy mankind"

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/09/02/encyclopedia-of-hell-wri.html

4 Likes

I’ll be glad when election season is over, and the news-flow goes back to normal.

2 Likes

You mean with lead-ins like, “Can your coffee maker kill your whole family while they sleep? Find out after the break!”

5 Likes

That would be an improvement, anyhow.

2 Likes

This looks like an interesting book, let’s take a gander at it.

Opens the book

Why is there a picture of a orange lump of shit with tiny hands and a dead animal on top of it in this book?

3 Likes

But I was looking for a cookbook.

Hmm. I might pick this up for this year’s Yankee Swap.

Don’t you start 'em and stop 'em with a crontab entry?
That seems like the way to do it…

3 Likes

Double, double, toil, and trouble,
Fire burn and cauldron bubble,
Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake,
Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder’s fork, and blind-worm’s sting,
Lizard’s leg, and owlet’s wing,—

2 Likes

2016 Edition:

obligatory rimshot

6 Likes

Encyclopedia of Hell? Written by and for demons?

What? Is “Atlas Shrugged” back in print?

10 Likes

I need to know what the Kardashians have been doing lately!

2 Likes

At the very least the are not running for THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN THE WHOLE F-ING US-of-A.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Kanye/Trump 2020!

6 Likes

You know, I betcha drumpf will be back, because while he will make almost no money from this “election” misadventure, he will certainly have fond memories of being cheered for hours while saying whatever the fuck pops into his head.

2 Likes

What the Zuck

Who else will the Republicans run in 2020?

He is the monster that they created. Really, the only options are Trump, and soft-pedaled, pro-establishment Trump substitute. If I were still a Republican, I’d vote Trump too.

The anti-Trump Republicans are even worse than Trump. They don’t want him out because they’re against what he stands for. They want him out because they can’t control him.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.