Enjoy this moment of Danny Pudi’s Abed going “Full Nic Cage”

Originally published at: Enjoy this moment of Danny Pudi's Abed going "Full Nic Cage" | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Troy and Abed are an amazing duo.

7 Likes

If we are going Troy and Abed couch moments, shouldn’t we go seasonal?

8 Likes

This no?

6 Likes

Professor Professorson’s (can’t remember the character’s real name) subdued “That was brilliant.” Chef’s kiss. I like that he returned and took over the Nicolas Cage class from the other instructor who had a breakdown when Abed was able to definitively answer who was the boss in the course Who’s the Boss?

I think I watched too much Community.

3 Likes

I don’t know if I recall that scene, but Abed and Troy were a fantastic duo together! I understand Glover’s need to move on, but selfish me would have loved a spin off show with them. Abed was still a great character in the later shows, but IMO their chemistry was top notch!

2 Likes

That is probably my favorite scene in the entire series. I’ve watched it so many times, first just because, Abed, but then to see if any of the other cast or background actors broke during the scene. I can’t imagine they knew quite what Abed’s character would do, but as far as I can tell, they all kept it together. It would be so hard not to laugh, or at least stifle a grin.

Full disclosure: I’m also a sexy cat. :joy:

4 Likes

Cat Community GIF

Wow.

3 Likes

Drama Professor Sean Garrity!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.