Enraged Florida dad arrested at a high school after grabbing a masked student

Originally published at: Enraged Florida dad arrested at a high school after grabbing a masked student | Boing Boing

5 Likes

oh! a tough guy, eh?
beats up little girls.

and here I thought the Q-pers were all about “save the children” or some such rot, but then there’s this dude (anti-mask so gotta be Q, right?) and, well, Matt Gaetz

35 Likes

Doesn’t this guy have a job or something better to do than hanging around at a high school?

Oh. Wait. Maybe he doesn’t, now.

Neat.

24 Likes

For the “Masks don’t work” aficionados: exactly two weeks after the Sturgis rally, South Dakota’s infection numbers have gone up 450%. No way to count how many other states are dealing with the effect of Sturgis’s out of state attendees.

31 Likes

That would be a hard NO, his job in life is to be a petulant man baby, just like his hero fat nixon orange jumpsuit.

23 Likes

Also, dude’s daughter, if you’re reading this:

Get far away from him if you wanna have a chance at going to a college that isn’t Liberty University, or be employed anywhere. Your father IS making your eventual adult life a nightmare.

When you get a Real Grown-up Job and HR runs a background check on you, and sees that your father has a tendency to show up where he’s not invited, they’re gonna NOPE all the way to the next applicant. I promise this.

32 Likes

Obligatory:

Christ, what an asshole!

19 Likes

Does simply having a student give a parent free rein to just hang out there all day, or what? Maybe we should have a no-extra-people rule during Covid.

17 Likes

right. saw them on the local news (WPLG ABC, Miami). daughter was also maskless and denied entry. about as classy as dad. she’s got a sad future ahead if she stays this way. (or a bright and promising one in the fascist party, GQP)

15 Likes
  1. Special kind of stupid to do that in front of a cop.

2. In my day, just having your parents drop you off was embarrassing enough. Now your dad is harassing and assaulting students? Ugh.

24 Likes

If heavy.com is to be believed, this guy’s got a years-long history of pulling shit like this.

Daughter, kiss your future goodbye. You’re damaged goods if your father’s already walked into both a Home Depot and the local PD with a pink thong on his face, AND he was punished in 2018 with a protective order keeping him from stalking a… (checks notes) dance teacher?

15 Likes

To be fair, if my dad was the sort who would commit violence against a child in public, then I would probably pretend to agree with him. Poor kids.

ETA - that is to say, I would be more afraid of my dad assaulting me than any other consequences. Hypothetically, because my dad is a gentle soul.

13 Likes

They’re just right wing authoritarian fascists.

Trump doesn’t like masks so they don’t like them either.

Trump said he likes the uneducated and they went “hey that’s me!”

5 Likes

It’s florida. DeSantis probably is working on legislation that says strange adults can kidnap children if they suspect they’re going to have an abortion.

13 Likes

28 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 8 hours.

You’re not allowed to park your helicopter on school property all day. /s

1 Like

I’m glad that student confronted him! You can’t just show up at a school and heckle and taunt and film the kids there, fucking creep. These kids, all of them, have already been through so much this past 18 months, just let them go about their days in peace, as much as that’s possible.
And good for the authorities on scene for restraining him. I just wish they’d done it earlier and gotten him off the property sooner. Asshole.

9 Likes

mood GIF

4 Likes