Eric Trump: We will win because "we're white"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/29/eric-trump-we-will-win-because-were-white.html

12 Likes

“Right” would make more sense, in context, so I’m gonna chalk this one up to a Freudian slip, because he definitely said “white”.

33 Likes

It’s hard to tell if it was a slip or deliberate, because he’s a notorious dimwit as well as being a toxic failson. As often is the case with American conservatives, we’re left to ponder whether something is the outcome of malice or incompetence.

26 Likes

Both GIF by Dolittle

36 Likes

Yep, thus why it’s a Freudian slip. He intended to say “right” but he really meant “white” and his incompetence led him to say that instead of what he meant to say.

24 Likes

I can confidently say that a white man is going to win this election.

Eric is going to look extra silly if Trump picks Vivek Ramaswamy as his VP. (I can dream, can’t it?)

7 Likes

Does Donald Trump count as a white man anymore? I think he and George Hamilton are legally allowed (maybe required) to list their race on forms as “orange”.

18 Likes

STFU, Beavis.

20 Likes

Beavis And Butthead Yes GIF by Paramount+

16 Likes

This is from yesterday.

22 Likes

If he saw Bacurau, he would see what those claims ends

2 Likes

He tried to say “right”. There is a hint of an “R”, but it came out “white”. This is why you don’t trust Eric with anything important. :confused:

6 Likes

Clearly he was imploring people to wear white, now that it’s after Memorial Day.

10 Likes

He’s a natural who should inherit Donald’s place at the top of the Trump organization.

6 Likes

Trump’s pretty clearly orange, so …

2 Likes

Credited as the dumbest Trump alive, Eric Trump

Now you’re just trying to hurt Jr’s feelings!

7 Likes

… I’ve heard he’s Irish, but I thought that didn’t matter anymore :thinking:

5 Likes

They’ve already rolled back many gains for LGBTQ+ people, overturned Roe v. Wade and gutted the Voting Rights Act so it’s likely only a matter of time before Irish Americans have their provisional “white” status revoked again.

7 Likes

That absolute shower supposedly running the supposedly United Kingdom would like a word, but they are much too occupied with fucking over their people while robbing them blind.

ETA:

10 Likes

WhereIsYourChin,jpg

5 Likes