🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

10 Likes

Holy fucking shit, is there truly no bottom for these assholes?! :exploding_head:

12 Likes

Can we complain again about American political parties having their colors backwards?

2 Likes

“Let he who never drove to another state with an illegally-carried firearm to confront and ultimately murder people protesting against police brutality cast the first stone. Also keep in mind that casting stones is justification for lethal force.”

14 Likes

according to wikipedia, we have bush v gore to blame.

By 1996, color schemes were relatively mixed, as CNN, CBS, ABC, and The New York Times referred to Democratic states with the color blue and Republican ones as red, while Time magazine and The Washington Post used the opposite scheme. NBC used the color blue for the incumbent party.

[T] he terms “red states” and “blue states” entered popular use in the weeks following the 2000 presidential election… despite the fact that the Democratic and Republican parties had not officially chosen colors.

8 Likes

A Democratic nominee needs to step up and reclaim the red flag

It shouldn’t be too hard to get the R’s to go along if somebody points out the “blue lives matter” angle

5 Likes

somebody really needs to.

“why are you voting for trump, i thought you said ‘blue lives matter’?”

3 Likes

God, what an awesome opportunity. Just to be able to look that man in the face and say “No.” Or, granting him the appropriate respect, “Go Fuck Yourself.”

3 Likes

“I must have missed the part where you slipped some Benjamins in my waistband before asking me to strip.”

6 Likes

The sad part is, evidently no one stopped and explained to him that winning wasn’t the point anymore. It is really about siphoning off trillions of dollars into the military-industrial complex at the cost of American lives.

Winning would be like making drugs that actually cure diseases. Where’s the long term profit in that? If he stopped and realized this, he’d praise them and slap them on the back.

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you so much. For years I have lived with the possibility that I had a stroke at some point, because I remember Republican states being Blue when I was young. I thought I had stumbled onto another Berenstain Bears problem in my brain.

3 Likes

I watched Michael Cohen on Maddow last night. Unsurprisingly he mentioned that Trump will resign if he loses and can’t screw the process over given his loss. And Pence will give him a full Nixon pardon for any and all federal laws he’s broken.

Interestingly- he also said that the whole attempt to place that guy in charge of the Southern District of NY was so that guy could charge him with something and he would then try to pardon himself for any and all. Which never would have flown- but is in character- or lack there of.

7 Likes

Ten days later, Trump called Woodward and revealed that he thought the situation was far more dire than what he had been saying publicly.

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said in a Feb. 7 call. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”

“This is deadly stuff,” the president repeated for emphasis.

At that time, Trump was telling the nation that the virus was no worse than a seasonal flu, predicting it would soon disappear, and insisting that the U.S. government had it totally under control. It would be several weeks before he would publicly acknowledge that the virus was no ordinary flu and that it could be transmitted through the air

Emphasis mine. He called Bob Woodward, the reporter, to say on the record that he, the president, was lying to the American people.

Please, please, please make the stupid man go away. My head hurts.

18 Likes

Another piece of the puzzle falls into place for charging him with mass murder on January 22nd.

10 Likes

Why wait two days?

6 Likes

Bury it on a late Friday afternoon so that it gets little attention in the news cycle?

(No, it’s because, apparently, I fail at calendaring :slight_smile: )

11 Likes

That attitude lingers. I hear the arguments in everyday life. They argue the panic is worse than the disease, and the disease is going to be bad, so why add the panic?

At first I thought they didn’t understand what “bad” was, but now I see they just don’t care.

5 Likes

The White House’s spokes-sociopath tried to rebuke what he said

14 Likes

23 Likes

Of course, they are losers and chumps, so it doesn’t really matter, right?

15 Likes