🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

True, in the x and the y. :wink:

3 Likes
5 Likes

That was so confusing. I was expecting to see an actual bumble bee swoop into the shot and sting him or something, then I was looking in the background for a clue. Not sure if it’s my settings, but it took three clicks to get to the actual story.
Spoiler alert: It’s about Bumble Bee tuna, folks. They don’t want us throwing their canned foods at each other. There is also zero evidence that any of us have been doing that. But that never stopped T-bag from claiming anything, so…

7 Likes

I wouldn’t about canned food… i’d be worried about a 50¢ bouncy ball that came from a random chinese restaurant

5 Likes

Only on one axis! We the unhinged are unhindered by silly geometries…

8 Likes

Ah, you pivot on the axes of monstrous cyclopean geometries! Carry on so.

8 Likes
11 Likes

Wake Up Schumer!

"Jacobin editor-at-large David Sirota, formerly a speechwriter for Sen. Bernie Sanders’s (I-Vt.) presidential campaign, told Hill.TV’s “Rising” on Monday that the way to force Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) to fight hard against President Trump’s Supreme Court pick is through a primary challenge.

Speaking with co-hosts Saagar Enjeti and Krystal Ball, Sirota said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) past time in the minority should serve as a model for how Democrats should wield power when Republicans control the chamber.

“The point here is, that Chuck Schumer knowing that there would be a primary or [that] there’s a possibility of a primary is going to motivate him to do everything he can possibly do to stop this nomination,” Sirota said as the partisan battle heated up over replacing former Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died on Friday." -The Hill

Schumer NEEDS a giant kick in the ass. Maybe a primary might move him to stop being a lazy day old bowl of cold mashed potatoes.

10 Likes

Probably makes people who are only in it for themselves, and whose circle of weasels have no allegiance or loyalty, pretty jealous…

1 Like

The first one was a chainsaw statue, which explains the form factor. Originally I thought the style of the thing was intentionally insulting but I guess if that were the case they wouldn’t have rebuilt it.

And as I said in another place: Bronze melts at around 950 degrees and all you need to reach that temperature is clay, sand and charcoal.

6 Likes

No surprises here

12 Likes

I’m surprised there were any indictments at all.

12 Likes

I’m somehow not surprised that the only indictment they did issue was a “what if you’d killed someone with all of the stray bullets that didn’t go into a black woman?” charge. Still disgusted, though.

17 Likes
9 Likes

This is…not good. Indicted on a Class D felony for the bullets that didn’t kill Taylor.

ETA:

Every responsible headline should read “No Officers Indicted for the Killing of Breonna Taylor.”

15 Likes

Ohhhh he went to Jared!

7 Likes
18 Likes

In plain site. We all see it.

9 Likes

OK. So now we know which of their options they’re going to choose. What now?

7 Likes

Twitter’s trends box has a high incidence of shitty headline takes, so it’s surprising that they’ve come the closest of the headlines I’ve seen so far:

9 Likes