๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก Even More Trumpian Events ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ (Part 1)

15 Likes

More lies and baseless conspiracy theories.

10 Likes

Is it razzle dazzle camo?

6 Likes
10 Likes

OFFS, can we just stop covering the stupid lies he vomits forth?

12 Likes

Tobe fair, wasnโ€™t that always true? Wasnโ€™t that what the hoods and robes were for? The scary thing under Trump is that theyโ€™ve all felt safe taking the hoods offโ€ฆ

5 Likes

Oh, I suspect the sponsorships and him accepting the money may just have an impact on his prison sentence.
Off the top of my head;

• It shows the mentality he has, and could make it harder for his lawyer to argue the shootings were self-defence not something he sought out.
  • and it torpedoes any argument that heโ€™s genuinely remorseful. So no discount on the final sentence for that
12 Likes
24 Likes

Imagine seeing the look on his grandkidsโ€™ faces when they saw that photo of him being arrested being spread around social media

dump tube

14 Likes

Iโ€™m not sure it counts as burning a source to reveal that they said in private the same thing theyโ€™ve said in public (Romney, Sasse).

9 Likes

1YRh

10 Likes

my q believing relatives who live near dc are now talking about having to shelter in place from the coming riots due to the election fraud

these are the people i would spend nearly every thanksgiving with growing up. odd people, but not that odd.

on the bright side, at least the steps for hiding out from the liberal mob are pretty much the same as social distancing for coronavirus. donโ€™t know how wide spread their behavior is but i guess every bit helps. :confused:

14 Likes

They should probably always wear masks when they leave the house, so that the antifa facial recognition apps canโ€™t ID them.

Remind them that the mask has to completely obscure the chin, mouth and nose in order to fool the algorithm. :wink:

13 Likes

Completely predictable non-response is completely unsatisfactory:

9 Likes

Let the circular firing squad begin. (Funny, this is usually a Dem thing.)

14 Likes

That whole โ€œwe have more gunsโ€ thing can really backfire on them.

14 Likes
6 Likes

As little as I think of Melania Trump, she is right when she questions how it comes that she has suddenly very traditional housewife expectations forced on her because her husband got a certain job. Will be a joy to watch how that gets twisted when the US has their first female president in a heterosexual marriage.

10 Likes

It neednโ€™t wait for a straight marriage.

17 Likes

Very true! That same Simpsons episode that predicted a future President Trump also noted that Lisa Simpson would become Americaโ€™s first straight female president, so maybe it was accurate in more ways than one.

Edit to add: Colorado has never had a female Governor but does currently have a first gentleman. Good progress for gay folks in public life, but lots of room for improvement with gender equality.

12 Likes