🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

We’re going to need a lot more Nixon yardsticks to measure this.

12 Likes
12 Likes

Not being a native American, I have only recently come to understand the GOP acronym.

But kudos, though, very classical and indeed classy to use Ourobouros in such an apt manner.

You guys rock, albeit in a sort of Greek Tragedy fashion, but hey, who the f am I to judge.

Much Love x

Kpop stans… you have a new mission. Find a way to piss on his parade

13 Likes

Ooh ooh ooh let me guess the title of the book. Is it going to be called “This is why my own daughter can’t look me in the eyes anymore.”

17 Likes

For reported contract amount of $the price of my soul.

8 Likes
5 Likes

What the actual fuck…

Also… isn’t Pam a little ‘long in the tooth’ to appeal to the likes of 45?

ETA:

It’s an old photo of her, with a message 'shooped onto it.

That makes a LOT more more sense.

10 Likes

Took a moment to figure out how not being Native American affected understanding GOP, but the realized you not a native of America, and then I understood. Brain farts, guess not enough coffee.

3 Likes

2020 …

3 Likes

Can’t end soon enough.

Though 2021 worries me as well…

7 Likes

2020-2021

12 Likes

After a Mask-Optional Christmas Party, Santa May Be Delivering a Lump of Covid to the White House This Year

The Walter Reed Doctor Who Spoke Out Against Trump’s Covid Joy Ride Appears to Have Been ‘Removed’

10 Likes
11 Likes

The bonfire of lost causes will keep us warm throughout the winter.

10 Likes

Next up; that lawsuit filed by TX against 4 other states gets thrown out.

12 Likes

Dec 09, 10:43 am

Trump vows to intervene in Texas election lawsuit to SCOTUS

Trump has vowed to intervene in a long-shot lawsuit filed by the state of Texas directly to the Supreme Court Tuesday seeking to toss out ballots in four states where Biden won as he continues his campaign to overturn the results of the presidential election.

“We will be INTERVENING in the Texas (plus many other states) case. This is the big one. Our Country needs a victory!” Trump tweeted Wednesday morning.

The state of Texas filed a lawsuit Tuesday against Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia, arguing that those states “exploited the COVID-19 pandemic to justify ignoring federal and state election laws and unlawfully enacting last-minute changes, thus skewing the results of the 2020 General Election.”

I am certain this will work this time…

13 Likes

“Intervene…” WTF does he think he can do, write an executive order to make the courts give him a win?

14 Likes

I’m sure he thinks ACB, Kav, and Gorsuch all owe him a favor.

13 Likes

I can’t tell if DuckDuckGo agrees or disagrees.