🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

In case you were starting to feel sane today…

12 Likes

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.

17 Likes

Voting on things is basically a politician’s job. You have to be a big coked-up idiot to get that part wrong.

11 Likes

Eh - when I see someone who’s clearly wrong both in their thoughts and morals - it doesn’t make me question my sanity.

9 Likes

Yes, but current events are certainly straining my sanity to the breaking point…

2 Likes

OFFS.

11 Likes

Christ on a cracker, every time I see them use “China Virus” I want to scream.

“That’s what the tweet was all about,” Meadows said. “And I think you’re going to hear an announcement later today which really — he had to make sure that they felt the heat. If they don’t see the light, they need to feel the heat because the American people are suffering.”

So, I guess the whole “it’s just the normal flu”, and “it will just disappear, like a miracle” bullshit is totally forgotten now. NOW we are suffering, after 170,000 dead and 6 months of horseshit.

11 Likes

So… Will it be a Russia-style vaccine with slashed corners, or will the MyPillow guy be there?

2 Likes

Homeopathic Laetrile?

3 Likes

I guess the leopards won’t be going hungry…

10 Likes

If it’s so great why are they waiting to maximize media exposure? Why don’t they just announce it now? They do know as president he can basically call a press conference any damn time they want, right?

As always it’s about eyes, not substance.

7 Likes

And lately, the bigger the buildup, the more ‘non’ the non-event. I predict:

• He wanders in with the doctors-of-the-week, thirty minutes late.
  • He mumbles incoherently about plots to ruin his election.
  • He uses the words “deep state” at least twice.
  • He takes between two and ten questions.
  • Answers between zero and one.
  • Loses his temper.
  • Leaves without waving bye-bye.
8 Likes

The big question is, can he drag it out for more than two hours?

8 Likes

Yup, I’m sure. Or he just gives a low energy pre-written speech and walks away without answering any questions.

I think another key here is the word “therapeutic”. Even if it is not some kind of snake oil like the past few supposed therapeutics he’s glommed onto doesn’t really mean jack shit for preventing the spread of the virus in the first place. It will probably even be harmful as low information people will think this is a cure and take even fewer precautions.

I’ll bet money that this supposed “miracle“ is just more hydroxychloroquine/oleandrin kind of bullshit being touted as a cure.

7 Likes
1 Like

Completely unbiased (not really, it’s written by the founder of the company making this drug) article with a possible contender for tomorrow’s announcement.

8 Likes

Can’t wait to miss this.

Also note how 50% of the list ends with the name Trump.

After how unexpectedly wonderful the DNC was, I can’t imagine how much of a shit show the RNC will be. In past years I’d hate-watch the RNC, but this year I definitely will not be watching.

14 Likes

Trump’s getting that from his “Christian” Right friends.

6 Likes

This is not a joke list by the way, additional RNC speakers include:

• Racist St. Louis couple that waved guns at BLM protestors
  • Racist Native American harassing, anti-abortion protesting MAGA hat kid
  • UFC president
  • Eric Trump’s wife

Really calling in the A-listers here.

11 Likes

So the likely announcement of a “breakthrough therapeutic” will be… something that’s already being done,

13 Likes