🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

WTAF

14 Likes

someone here posted a link to a twitter thread by a person who’s nym i don’t remember said, approximately:

trump only does things where failing is beneficial to him.

it doesnt matter if he fails in court if other people have to spend time and money to defend it, bonus if he can use it to push his agenda. his campaign will pay for it anyway, so it’s not like he’s even putting any money down.

8 Likes

My 15 year old just tipped me off that the Trump 2020 app is getting dragged extravagantly in the apple store.

Some of the reviews are pretty good.

22 Likes

oh god. demonic voices and laughter? that’s how you get the rona!

9 Likes

:laughing:

The smell of [that] old man haunts me too.

10 Likes

TIL, in my state (CA), that mail-in ballots will be sent out 29 days before the election (October 5th).

Also, in the county I live in (Alameda), if you are concerned about the post-office f***ing things up, you don’t have to mail in your ballot…you can drop it off at a drop box operated by the registrar of voters.

I imagine this is true in other counties and in other states (I hope). Don’t let others think you can’t, won’t or shouldn’t vote!

https://www.acgov.org/rovapps/maps/ballotdropbox_map.htm

11 Likes

Colorado, Utah, Washington, Oregon, and Hawaii had all elections by mail already, before the pandemic

and the world hasn’t ended, and nobody seemed to have a problem with it

15 Likes

Also:

There were about 130 million votes cast in 2016 - a record. If a third of people vote by mail spread out over the month before- it’s a rounding error.

So vote early to flatten whatever tiny curve there is. Though I’ll be walking to the drop box at City Hall to drop mine off - early. It’s not like I’ll be agonizing over who to vote for till the last minute- almost no one will.

16 Likes

That penultimate line is sublime.

4 Likes

Trump boaters rush to breathe in those sweet, sweet freedom fumes

13 Likes

Idiots. Oh, Trump supporters, I guess that’s repetitious

11 Likes

was watching the splashdown and retrieval on NASA TV and saw that fucker. wanted to puke. that really makes me so angry.
shitty thing is, every time I go out, the biggest, most ostentatious cruisers, yachts and over-compensating big boats are flying that nasty-ass banner. least considerate assholes on the water, too. they’ll swamp you in a No Wake Zone. fucking animals.
(there. I said it and, yes, I do feel better!)

10 Likes

You’d think Space Force would be on this? Maybe they can get some help from the Navy?

Oh wait, NASA has nothing to do with SF.

1 Like

The “There are dozens of us!” gif isn’t so funny when it’s billionaires.

10 Likes

The GOP be like…

15 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/03/tech/tiktok-acquisition-trump-treasury/index.html

“Whether it’s Microsoft or somebody else, or if it’s the Chinese — what the price is, the United States could — should get a very large percentage of that price. Because we’re making it possible,” he said. "

The word “batshit” springs to mind…

19 Likes

Is it ever helpful to be able to positively identify idiots from afar? Like on the road- a MAGA bumpersticker is warning coloring, but for idiocy and selfishness rather than poison.

5 Likes

yup. and 2 will get you ten, they’re driving a beemer.ETA: or a “coal roller”

3 Likes

I live in Texas. It’s always something gigantic and they can never park it.

6 Likes

and always back-in park over two spaces. the vehicular equivalent of manspreading.

5 Likes