Exchange unwanted Halloween candy for Reese's with this vending machine

No vending machine skills! I wish some helpful adult had hinted me “vending machines” rather than “plastics”.

3 Likes

do they still even MAKE Bit o’ Honey and Oh Henry bars? i haven’t seen them in ages. i’m pretty sure they don’t make Chunky anymore, too…

2 Likes

I had a Clark bar only once in my life… and only the one bite which revealed squirming weevils. Can’t hear of or see them without thinking ‘weevils’.

4 Likes

Yes. Not as mass market as they used to be but if you search the right shops they are to be found.

Chunky I have not seen in many many years…

It’s like the three most famous lies, right?

Love 'em.
Walmart $25 for 5 lbs.

4 Likes

oooooh, i haven’t had them in years. i used to love them – maybe this is a reason to go to walmart…

1 Like

Is that one of them Whatchamacallit… candy jokes?

2 Likes

Some mechanical turk somewhere is monitoring a video feed and counting candy deposits. Or else they are inside the machine. Actually this would be a pretty good costume, very popular.

2 Likes

Uhhh… YES!

2 Likes

i had to dig around for that image. i remember seeing the same text on a spencer gifts shirt, so yeah it’s possible most of them are out of print

Ah, I see you’re an /r/legaladvice reader:

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/9saomx/sensory_deprivation_cum_spa/

They put out a special Oh Henry bar for cannabis legalization in Canada.

1 Like

That explains the candy that goes in

3 Likes

Whoa time out- you found actual living bugs in a candy bar? Or am I misinterpreting?

1 Like

Mmmm protein

1 Like

I used to give my mom all my “Mary Janes,” because she liked them, they reminded her of her childhood. “That’s because you couldn’t get REAL candy during the war, mom.” was my reply."

In my neighborhood, twice as many kids chose a Kit Kat rather than Reese’s Cups. GET OFF MY LAWN, you crazy kids.

Chunky is still made. It was one of the brands that Nestle sold off.

1 Like

nerds

1 Like

Hey. It wasn’t funny. I was ~9 years old and squeamish about bugs anyway. Traumatic. And the bodega owner wouldn’t refund me my money. He insisted that I choose some other candy bar.

4 Likes