Explain It Like We're Vanilla

Although I do have a much richer backstory brewing for Harriet there in the bottom picture. I’m thinking definitely “A Rose for Emily” situation.

3 Likes

11 Likes

I think this comes down to the way that people often tend to find definition from what they’re not as much as what they are.

3 Likes

Somewhere I have a short story about a couple getting up to some spanky-panky in the library stacks. I really should try and find it.

3 Likes

Aaaaand…now I have to go listen to the entire album. shakes fist

1 Like

Happy medium, or more of the same?

5 Likes

I can’t be the only one frustrated that I can’t read the titles in this image. C’mon, I need to know what she’s reading! That’s a potential turn-on for some of us, ya know.

12 Likes

I can make out two of Tad Williams’ books as well as “Son of a Witch” by Gregory Maguire, but most of them are too small to read.

2 Likes

She’s definitely turning a few heads there. through 90 degrees sideways to read the spines.

5 Likes

I don’t particularly care either way on the topic, don’t have much to say or much interest in listening, BUT this is one of the Boingiest user generated topics I’ve ever seen here.

6 Likes

And possibly one of the _Boink_iest?

7 Likes

http://geekandsundry.com/shows/vaginal-fantasy/

2 Likes

Well, there goes my evening free-time this week.

2 Likes

Welp, I wasn’t going anywhere anyway. :smiley:

And _Bonk_iest!

5 Likes

Going back to this for an open question.

What would that even look like? Pretty much everything has been done to, by, or on everything else. What would be the sexual boundaries that can and should be pushed?

2 Likes

5 Likes

That’s question I want the answer to. If I had it, I’d give it :alien:

1 Like

Opening it to the floor. I’ve got some thoughts, but need a bit of time to get them ordered and it’d be great to hear others first.

1 Like

Ok, but not too strong a mark, cause I have to go in to the office on Monday,

7 Likes