Explosion at Russian lab that holds smallpox samples

Good point. Rick’s hand held device would be much preferred. Fringe was just on my mind as I was trying to find it to stream recently. Haven’t watched it in many years. I don’t even recall the family member deletion part.

2 Likes

Nobody remembered Peter after they did the thing, it was like  he  never existed?

3 Likes

I finished the entire series way back when it was fresh. But its been long enough or my memory poor enough that I don’t recall how things ended or even what I thought of the ending. Which is why I was thinking it was a good time to rewatch it. But when I searched around on my Roku the only option was to buy it on Amazon for something like $40 per season. Ha ha ha ha ha. No, thanks.

ETA:

Wait, it’s coming back now. There was the device set-up in the field of the child hood farm house…? Or something. A freezing lake. Child drowned. Something something… A stolen child from an alternate dimension…

3 Likes

If you’re looking for de facto remakes of The X-Files, this is actually pretty good

3 Likes
3 Likes

Still have the scar to prove it. Its about the only thing in my life my parents did right.

i fear we wouldn’t be able to stop smallpox these days. too many waldorf schools. :wink:

1 Like

So, a blowjob then? :thinking:

1 Like

Dear God I feel sorry for the janitor in that place

1 Like

Silly. Not enough room in the vial.

1 Like

Obligatory:

3 Likes

oh-sh2i

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.