"F**k off, you f**kwads": Mayor's official response to anti-vax QAnoners trying to arrest police

you-must-be-fun-400x225

6 Likes

At what point does Romana Didulo herself get arrested for inciting all these illegal acts?

7 Likes
15 Likes

People are all saying that “Canadian politeness can be put aside in the face of this sort of provocation”.

I disagree.

I submit that, given the provocation, that response was Canadian levels of polite.

18 Likes

She’s really hurting a lot of people who are listening to her twaddle about not having to pay rent, mortgages, or utility bills, but what’s the chargeable offence, Malicious BSing?

6 Likes

Criminally, where is the line when… she is telling her adherents to arrest, or interfere with, or take the place of, actual government activities?

Civilly, where is the line when… people are making ruinous fiscal decisions based on her nonsensical claims?

Apparently, she hasn’t crossed any such line since there’s no indictment, arrest, nor suit is in process?

5 Likes

See, that’s how you do it!

I have yet to hear Beto apologizing for it… nor should he.

“If the language offends you, then you are offended by the wrong thing.”

Never bothered me a bit about what they ‘think’…

And we ignore them at our peril.

Sounds like a plan.

11 Likes

Bing-fucking-o

12 Likes

The performative pearl clutching at bad language is a standard diversionary tactic intended to move the debate swiftly from the actual issue to something irrelevant and make the other side look bad.

14 Likes

Or maybe I’m a professional technical communicator and am just interested?

On the standard normalized asshole scale, I’m going to give your response a 7.5.

tenor (8)

5 Likes

I think NPR stands for Now Pandering to Republicans. Man they piss me off most days! All they seem to do is give conservatives a platform to piss and moan about everything, denying any voice to progressives.

5 Likes

So mad about a rude tweet that they phone and be rude to staff?

index

10 Likes
4 Likes

Colin Jost Shrug GIF by Saturday Night Live

Context matters. When a fascist focuses on grammar or decorum to distract from, you know, fascism… what do you think matters more - the humanity of the people being attacked or… decorum?

6 Likes

What other term matches except fuckwad?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.