Fabio is American

[Read the post]

1 Like

And how you feeling about that this election cycle? :stuck_out_tongue: Though I can’t say that things over on the other side of the pond are going much better politically these days.

1 Like

I gave mine up last year and couldn’t have been happier. That being said, I moved to a pretty darn good country (Canada).

For our citizenship test, we had to eat two pounds of poutine while standing naked in a pool of ice. It was awesome.

20 Likes

I had this idea years ago.

Idea? Check.
Hair? Close enough. Check.
Physique? Well…

3 Likes

DON PEDRO: Will you have me, lady?

BEATRICE: No, my lord, unless I might have another for
working-days: your grace is too costly to wear
every day.

–Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing, Act II, Sc.1

3 Likes

Crap. Does that mean I accidentally acquired Canadian citizenship on my last trip to Toronto?

13 Likes

Fabio: All that is MAN!

2 Likes

The whole point of immigration laws was to keep him out. All for the betterment of Americans who cannot compete effectively with him for mating rights.

6 Likes

My mother-in-law said my hair reminded her of Fabio.

1 Like
5 Likes

So that’s what the Trump wall was about!

1 Like

that’s disturbing, it would be one thing if your hair reminded her of his hair, but that it reminds her of his whole person!

Fine! I’ll vote Bernie in the Primary (if he’s still in it), Hillary in the General. It’s a bit of a Hobson’s choice given the likely opposition but hey welcome to democracy under late-stage capitalism.

3 Likes

Might just write in the name of my dog though TBH

2 Likes

That’s a little scary.

There is no such thing as an Italian dream or an English dream but the American dream is alive and well.

Do people really believe that when all evidence points to the contrary? Or is it just a phrase that’s repeated with out thought - a national mythos, self-delusion, whatever?

That’s OK - we don’t have a problem with dual citizenship.

2 Likes

We currently have an English nightmare, and that is a kind of dream.

5 Likes

@beschizza “I had this idea years ago.”

You two should team up and fight crime!

1 Like

Finally, everyone can stop panicking about Trump. Fabio is her to make everything okay again.

2 Likes