Facebook gun nuts point loaded guns at their nuts. Guess what happened?

Specifically:

Gun Owners Pointing Guns At Their Crotches is a form shitposting in gun enthusiast communities used to mock expressions of praise of basic gun safety. The fad, which reportedly began in 2019, has been mistakenly considered a means of owning the libs.

17 Likes

Ahh, thank you for that. Still mind-numbingly stupid, but at least there’s some context.

13 Likes

You’re a monster (and I am too for liking your comment)

7 Likes

Ammoeunuchs.

11 Likes

I didn’t make you click it… :wink:

6 Likes

I am a monster for laughing out loud when I read the post.

7 Likes

“Ha ha, dick!” is a valid response.

8 Likes

Unfortunately, I’ve seen a lot of stupid behavior even at ranges. Yeah, those idiot a-holes generally get their shit called instantly, and get kicked out, but there are a lot of people who don’t go to ranges for the specific reason that they can’t do whatever the F they want (which is the exact reason I go to ranges, and won’t go to public places with randos shooting).

These nuts may be a fringe of gun owners, but there are a lot of stupid a-holes out there with guns who aren’t the even more idiotic people aiming at their junk for the lulz.

But I hold myself in pretty high regard, and am constantly horrified by people’s stupidity, so it’s not entirely surprising that I think that people like me (i.e. responsible citizens who would be horrified to ever have to use a gun in any defensive capacity, and just like the precision aspect of target shooting) should have guns, and those stupid people who say, point guns at their junk, shouldn’t have access… I suppose everyone thinks like this to some degree.

11 Likes

What’s the deal with replacing the word “penis” with “[B]enis”? “Penis” is already the polite, clinical term for a man’s whackanoodle, so why redact it?

6 Likes

I was too happy when reading this. Natural selection at it’s finest.

I’m betting he’s not married, or if he was, soon to be divorced for being dumb enough to actually do something this stupid

3 Likes

There is an awful lot of daylight between the statements “more than fringe” and “mainstream.” If I didn’t know better I would assume you were deliberately attempting a bait-and-switch.

Since ‘fringe’ is a fashion term, lets use the analogy of a piece of fabric:

The fringe here is a small piece of the whole. The black threads are also a small piece of the whole, and much less than “mainstream,” but to deny it’s an essential piece of the overall blanket would be … obtuse.

5 Likes

Grumpy good

4 Likes

In a civilized society, this would be seen as reason to further control guns. But… Trump!

2 Likes

Confederate flag underwear.

3 Likes

Safety is for wimps? Real men put their balls in danger to show how manly they are? :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

slight edit for tense :wink:

5 Likes

Gorillaz_Murdoc_Target_Practice

3 Likes

We need to encourage this. Tell them it will really own the libs

6 Likes

I was also curious, so I looked it up, and it can be tied back either to 4chan (quelle surprise) or Roosh V (ditto). Either way, manchildren being manchildren.

6 Likes

Guess what. It’s one of those memes.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/b-button-emoji-🅱

8 Likes