Facial Fitness PAO: weighted rubber wings you put in your mouth and waggle up and down

If you laugh about this, check it out and maybe laugh again. Laughing is good for your health and fun.

1 Like

Mod note: Stay on topic.

3 Likes

How effective is this when used with other bodily orifices?

3 Likes

Are you suggesting I script, produce and publish a parody review of this where I put it in my anus and twerk, all in pursuit of the fatuous suggestion that it makes my ass more supple and youthful?

16 Likes

Yes, I am, but I request that you also report on how it affects the timbre of your farts.

9 Likes

Definitely a fatuous suggestion. I assume your ass is already supple and youthful. But maybe that’s just me… :grin:

Still, rule 34… There is probably already a video for sale of just the type of action suggested…

6 Likes

That ain’t the kind of question I’d ask this crowd myself but…hang on

3 Likes

Depends; will doing so open the safe?

8 Likes

sponsored by your trustworthy dentist.

Cristiano Ronald is the poseter boy for a whole line of Japanese vanity products

3 Likes

Was that intentional? Cause I kind of hope it was…

2 Likes

…but is she single? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh the mental image.
“Look at me everyone, I’m a mermaid!”

5 Likes

At this point I think it is better to assume the item in question is made of solid Adamantium with a safe dial glued on…

3 Likes

Hey now, you don’t have to be a Roman ghost* to read Catullus.

*Lemures should go home to Lemuria if they don;t like it here.

3 Likes

There is a P.G. Wodehouse novel in which the main character chances to see his future mother-in-law in the throes of her daily face-tautening exercises, decides that there must be hereditary insanity in his loved one’s family, and is left with the unattractive task of breaking off the engagement. It troubles me that I cannot recall the title.

2 Likes

[quote=“smut_clyde, post:69, topic:90923”]
Lemures should go home to Lemuria if they don;t like it [/quote]

Say what now?

8 Likes

OMG, the hair, the makeup, the jewelry, the workout blazer, the camel toe!

5 Likes

The best facial exercise is Face Yoga.

3 Likes

Is this confirmed? If so I’d gladly click links like this before every purchase. Like a lot of people here I get a lot of entertainment from BoingBoing and I’m glad to give back, especially if I don’t actually have to buy a bit of crapware but simply click its link.

@ChickieD not sure if you posted that as a joke or not, but i did it on a whim just for fun.
this video was just some lady showing us some stretches she made up. ¯\ :slight_smile: /¯ they were soso…

different then traditional yoga for the face which involves things like lion pose alternating with scrunched face, eye exercises, running fingers along lymph and sinus pathways to encourage flow and drainage.

1 Like