Fairyland donkeys react to classical music

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/23/fairyland-donkeys-react-to-cla.html

8 Likes

Kawaii!!!

sailor-moon-cute

16 Likes

Wow, that would actually have been watchable in landscape mode.

7 Likes

Keep in mind these particular donkeys were once poorly behaved Italian children who were given an opportunity to pursue all manner of hedonistic delights on a secret enchanted island. A cricket told me all about it.

29 Likes

Those donkeys are living the life!

7 Likes

All the D’AW!

3 Likes

At least they didn’t get sold to the salt mines. Although apparently some of them were sold to the circus? That doesn’t sound too bad of a career option for a young boy.

14 Likes

they don’t really seem to be enjoying themselves. I know nothing about Donkey’s but they kind of seem spooked.

5 Likes

Agreed. I don’t think they are happy at all.

1 Like

This is playful behavior. No way of knowing if the music has anything to do with it. But the little donkey wants to play with the bigger donkey, who doesn’t want to play as much. No spooked donkeys here.

8 Likes

For sure. That looks like donkey zoomies.

5 Likes

cool, thanks. unless you know a particular type of animal its hard to say what their behavior means.

1 Like

I wonder how they might react to the William Tell Overture

1 Like

Agreed. When donkeys get really upset, they bray.

2 Likes

This has led me down a rabbit-hole of discovery that ended at two fairy tales I was not aware of, Donkey-Skin by Charles Perrault and Donkey Cabbages by the Brothers Grimm.

…And Catherine DeNeuve was in a movie.

2 Likes

Yup, donkeys being donkeys. They started playing when the music started.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.