Fake Star Wars Spoiler Thread

I really enjoyed the big reveal where we learned Emperor Palpatine was The Brain and Vader was actually Pinky!!

3 Likes

Is it Crossover Time!?!?

2 Likes

All Star Wars spoilers should henceforth be referred to as “WookieeLeaks.”

14 Likes

some more wookieleaks:

(source)

7 Likes

Kylo Ren caused this years Cumbrian floods using the dark side of the Force

4 Likes

10 Likes

Come on, dude. Not cool.

This thread is for fake spoilers. The real ones go in the other thread.

6 Likes

They shot in the Lake District and they didn’t get any gritstone footage? Screw this movie. I may still see it for the RIlo Kiley cameo though.

14 Likes

Just saw the flick. Quite good, I will watch again. But isn’t it funny how Han is Luke’s dad but they are the same person due to time dilation and relativity?

5 Likes

Han and Leia never worked out because he was looking for love in Alderaan places.

12 Likes

Bantha fodder is people!

8 Likes

Great to see Skellig Michel as a location though. That place is so awesome you can basically take it unchanged. I even saw some of the beehive huts in one scene (sorry, not a fake spoiler, but that made my day even better).

3 Likes

Talk about a groaner. It’s good, but for some reason it feels weirdly too soon. I guess South Park nailed it with the 23 year rule though…

Seriously though, I think the groan came from the dad-punning.

1 Like

Beautiful. And sharp. That place seems like if you tripped and fell down you’d be sliced to ribbons before you hit the ground.

1 Like

Derwent Water in the Lake District is beautiful:

But I’m a little surprised they didn’t use Derwent Reservoir in Derbyshire, if only as another nod to the Dambusters:

It’s not as wide, which could be one reason, but the dams could easily fit into the Star Wars universe.

2 Likes

The blatant tie-ins were a bit annoying… The Falcon is Optimus Prime’s father and uncle? Ugh.

6 Likes

I would watch this movie if Michael Bay has nothing to do with it!

3 Likes

Dude, that was an orgy scene. Now you know why C3P0’s arm is red.

3 Likes

4 Likes