Fall Holidays 2023!

6 Likes

This guy’s work is amazing:

8 Likes

I was at B&N today and guess what they had!!!

8 Likes
10 Likes

When he pops out of the pumpkin

Happy Surprise GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

6 Likes

Kristen Bell Awww GIF

7 Likes

Mom was stuck with making and putting up with The Family Thanksgiving, and hosting 2 nights of The Family Christmas [her sister and half-sister weren’t speaking, so had to entertain their families separately!] for decades.

One year, her sister took one bite of mom’s entirely homemade pumpkin pie w/whipped cream, and immediately began raving about it.

“O My Gaaawwwd! This is so goood! What’s the recipe?”

Mom smiled like a Buddha and replied, “Well, first you buy Luxury Pie Pumpkin seeds…” All jaws hit the floor.

“You GREW it?!” her sister cried. Mom grinned, rather more secularly this time, and nodded. Jaws were picked up and again employed in chewing, as she explained that Luxury Pie is a HTF heirloom, who has long justly bore the mantle of Best EvAR Pie Pumpkin.

I was still just a kid, but I can still taste that pumpkin pie whenever I summon the memory.

10 Likes

IKR?!!

rabbit-3-smiley-091 - happy clappy rabbit-3-smiley-096 omg omg omg rabbit-3-smiley-097 dance 1 rabbit-3-smiley-103 dance 3 rabbit-3-smiley-099 lol

4 Likes

tumblr_82f2fde018e914bf9251362635e091ca_e24d703c_640

From

7 Likes

5 Likes

OK, I am gonna put a trigger warning on this for arachnophobes, or others who may not be medical or science nerds, but this is just so cool!!!

(And just right for Hallowe’en!)

3 Likes

Jezebel is doing a countdown to the winners of this years scary stories contest by posting past winners:

6 Likes

As a doctor, would you say that it “wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her”?

7 Likes

Sounds like it did indeed!

2 Likes

Thanks for that earworm.

Probably a joke there about spiders and ears too.

Tune in at noon (EST) for an hour to ATLs local alt station for a halloween themed playlist until Halloween…

Apparently, they’re letting Steve Craig run programming for the weekend? So, I guess if you’re enjoying this, tune in this weekend too!!!

4 Likes

De Staat - Witch Doctor

:mage: :lab_coat: :stethoscope: :xray: :pill:

7 Likes

Ministry - (Every Day Is) Halloween

House on Haunted Hill by Frank DeVol

The Raven read by John De Lancie

3 Likes

Cross post from “Making” thread, just finished making some costume accessories for my daughter and her friend.

10 Likes