Fall Holidays 2024!

Broken Peach is a really cool coverband, and these women have non-human-standard joints, I think. Plus, they loooove Hallowe’en!

6 Likes

I have Ride of the Valkyries playing through MY mind at the sight of the top photo!

7 Likes

source

14 Likes

Make Up Lol GIF by Lifetime

10 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

House decorationsare up

I moved the moving spider away from the sidewalk because it was freaking out the neighborhood dogs too much

Spirit of Cookie the Dog lives on

15 Likes

Fantastic work!

RIP, Cookie! You were a very good dog! :sob:

12 Likes

14 Likes

I’ve been finding some Hallowe’en-y images on my drive…

My BF sent me this still, so I betook meself to en-meme it

cobwebs-became-halloween-decorations

A spot of light seasonal reading, perhaps?
IMG_3140

IMG_3141

IMG_3142

IMG_3143

creepingskeleton

tenor (1)

tenor (2)

tenor (3)

tenor

WS headstone

Dinsdale!

Pencaitland: The winged skull

This winged skull, probably originally carved on an old tombstone, is built into the outside wall of Pencaitland Parish Church.

The winged skull is a relatively rare symbol on Scottish tombstones from the 17th century and later. It was intended as an emblem of mortality to remind the living that they too must die. Most winged skulls have wings of a feathery nature but this one is clearly based on the wings of a bat.

Pencaitland: The winged skull:: OS grid NT4469 :: Geograph Britain and Ireland - photograph every grid square!

9 Likes

Nighttime shot

15 Likes

Looks so great! - frightened dogs notwithstanding, of course.

7 Likes

from

8 Likes

If you need a creature feature to watch this Halloween season…

https://www.pastemagazine.com/movies/horror-movies/best-monster-movies-of-all-time

8 Likes

12 Likes

That’s a good list of monster movies. I was surprised I’ve seen roughly 2/3 of them.

6 Likes

Also, they are totally correct about no. 1… just such a fucking fantastic film. Probably Carpenter’s best.

7 Likes

From here

8 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes