Fall Holidays 2024!

An unforseen casualty of Biden dropping out of the election: the Halloween mask manufacturers didnt have a chance to make the switch

8 Likes

It’s okay, we don’t need a bunch of white people running around VP Harris masks on…

12 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

8 Likes
4 Likes

10 Likes

I saw pumpkins for sale the first week of September. By halloween, that jackolantern is going to look like split pea soup at best.

9 Likes

They had some ceramic pumpkins starting a few weeks ago at the local kroger, but I only saw actual pumpkins since last week… first, the decorative ones (they already have art stamped on them, and they are small, meant for display) and they had the first larger ones this week…

7 Likes

Happy Stranger Things GIF by NETFLIX

8 Likes

from

7 Likes

Once again, halloween decoration manufacturers have no concept of how biology works.

Skull_Halloween-LEAD-crop

11 Likes

I actually want this improbable one

Joann fabrics is also a goth dream for housewares right now

8 Likes

Forgot this one! I almost bought it and still wish I did

10 Likes

ok.
that one got me wanting to do something i never do…
decorate for halloween. with iridescent dead flamingos. needs matching crocodile skeletons to complete the arrangement.

10 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

Our neighbors had one of these for a while. I think the person who owned it moved out or it broke. Was cool the way it turned it’s head and the eye flashed at you

8 Likes
9 Likes

One stop shopping! Go for the flamingo and leave with a flamingo skeleton and a gator one!

6 Likes

7 Likes
7 Likes