Fall Holidays 2024!

8 Likes

I foresee a trip to Party City in my future…

And a trip to Joannes!

7 Likes

10 Likes

How about a hermit crab?

6 Likes

12 Likes

Beetlegoose Beetlegoose Beetlegoose!

13 Likes

The Next Full Moon is a Partial Lunar Eclipse; a SuperMoon; the Corn Moon; the Harvest Moon; the Fruit or Barley Moon; the end of Ganesh Chaturthi and the start of Pitru Paksha; Madhu Purnima; the Mid-Autumn, Mooncake, or Reunion Festival Moon; Chuseok; and Imomeigetsu or the Potato Harvest Moon

12 Likes
8 Likes

It’s tonight!

6 Likes

My BF found it at kroger! They also had orange and pearl white. They’re UV-reactive, not glow in the dark.

The {aftermarket} eyes are GITD superballs! because of course they are!

ETA:
We’re going to see The Dickies Thursday at a small joint in beautiful Hamtramck (ham-TRAM-ick, or Ham Sammich), MI!

6 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

Now I kind of want to modify my robot vacuum to look like that one character from Fallout.

10 Likes

Do It Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

9 Likes

60 years ago today in 1964, “The Addams Family” premiered - GIF - Imgur

9 Likes

The Chicago Tribune grumbling about Mexican Independence day convoys.

Ensuring people can come and leave downtown is vital to both businesses and employment. And with all due respect to the tradition of sitting in (or on) your tricked-out vehicle and burning rubber, there are other ways to wave a flag and honor a nation achieving its independence. You can also do so on foot, holding the hands of your loved ones and enjoying a beautiful fall night in a city of opportunity

I don’t see this level of whining about St. Patrick’s Day.

Chicago is very reluctant to close streets. When they do so the city has to reimburse the company who runs the parking meters for lost revenue.

12 Likes

I Wonder Emma Stone GIF by Saturday Night Live

It sounds like a perfectly cromulent event to me! Sort of reminds of people whinging in the 90s about Freaknik…

10 Likes

Or the NASCAR race that’s apparently now an annual thing. I wonder what the difference is?

9 Likes

93yi9d

13 Likes

7 Likes