False prophet Donald Trump posts new video: "GOD MADE TRUMP" (video)

2 Likes

didn’t need to click the video. Felt nauseous just reading the description.

I’ve only been around a little over a half a century but I’ve never seen a political-acting person with Manson level of cult behavior. Wonder if this happened before? It’s more than a little worrying to be living through.

6 Likes

God made cockroaches too.

6 Likes

Named GOP turd?

(And if it was not a cult before, it is now!)

1 Like

That’s one helluva long left thumb the new whiny baby jesus has.

6 Likes

two faces, three hands, no dick…

edit lols- it looks like he’s having a bad time playing a game on Playstation, but then also, “extra hand plus fish!”

4 Likes

Germany in the 1930s?

5 Likes

No, Biden is one of the Old Ones himself.

17onpolitics-biden-meme-mediumSquareAt3X

7 Likes

According to Genesis, God made Man in his image so goodness only knows what he used for inspiration when he got round to making Trump.

4 Likes

God also made childhood cancer, sickle cell anemia, Parkinson’s as well as pol pot, hitler and stalin. He also made me step in that dog turd once. The guy is a colossal fraud. Cheated on his wives, cheated on his taxes, cheated in business, raped women (well, at least one that we know of anyway) and espouses the racist world view of a 13 year old incel. And for this supposed ‘Christians’ worship this fat ass gilded calf? Gross.

Choke on a chicken bone already! THAT would truly make america great again. Well, greater anyway…

6 Likes

But wait, is that real, or a joke? Does he really thinks that of himself?

MAGA is at the “taken as a given” stage.

3 Likes

I don’t think it was as cult-like though, with a religious theme running through it. I’m fine being wrong but I don’t recall that part.

5 Likes

i wasn’t sure (hence the question mark) but this Wikipedia page cites a load of cult aspects to Hitler’s self-created mythos and his following.

5 Likes

Very interesting read, thanks. Due to staff in Germany and a history teacher (with WW2 as their specialty) for a child, I hear a lot about Hitler. I don’t recall this but it is really interesting.

Who the F writes this crap?

the tar of the sand

Tar O’ Sands - I can’t believe it’s not petroleum!

1 Like

This feels like satire that wasn’t good enough to be recognized as such, being adopted by MAGAts. I don’t if that’s what it is, but there’s these strange little elements that baffle me if the creator thought they put Trump in a good light, e.g. the bit about waiting for his wife (that’s just… weird), the video segment where Trump shoves world leaders out of the way like a petulant child, the bit where they claim (hilariously) that Trump knows the difference between a tariff and inflation, the non-sequitur that Trump was gentle enough to deliver his own grandchild (I mean, seriously? WTF?)… and all that is aside from the supreme irony of all the (coherent) claims, where we know the opposite, if anything, is the case (e.g. Trump working hard, when we know he actually spent most of his time in office watching TV and tweeting, when he wasn’t out golfing).

3 Likes

Only one thing I think of when we talk about liquid gold and Trump…

3 Likes

After reading the post, I couldn’t wait to watch. In the span of 2 minutes, I went from:
“Is this real?”
“No, this must be a parody.”
“But it sounds real and Trump posted it, so it must be real.”
“Nope, the whole – waiting for Melania to finish lunch with the girls and wishing them to come back real soon part – this is some first class parody sweetness. Roll the tape.”

…growing uneasiness by how it gets more and more serious…

“This is real. We are collectively standing on the bow of the Titanic while the land fades behind us.”

6 Likes