Humiliating music video worships Donald Trump as "The Chosen One" and nope — it's not a MAGA parody (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/04/humiliating-music-video-worships-donald-trump-as-the-chosen-one-and-nope-its-not-a-maga-parody-video.html

6 Likes

There’s already a song about a chosen one they could use.

3 Likes

As someone who grew up in the Brethren Assembly, I have seen a lot of terribly embarrassing musical performances. My first concert was Michael W Smith. This is still the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen.

9 Likes

Tell me again that it’s NOT a FASCIST CULT. I fucking dare you.

12 Likes

assholiness is the new holiness.

13 Likes

Again:

IT’S A FASCIST CULT.

12 Likes

Yeah, well God also made Guinea Worms so not all of His ideas were winners.

9 Likes

I think the problem was the implementation – the one was probably supposed to go with the other.

7 Likes

Jesus H Christ, that was terrible. These people have their head so far up their asses.

6 Likes

Drama Club No GIF by Nickelodeon

8 Likes

from her FB page

Gotta wonder if she sews her own clothes too.

6 Likes

Along with mosquitos and yellowjackets…

5 Likes

I know this isn’t a competition, but: mine was Petra.

Dunno which is worse.

4 Likes

Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

6 Likes

24 Likes

I’m struck by how often these kinds of videos show Trump with children to soften his image* - and it’s the same video footage, and probably about the extent of Trump’s interactions with any kids (including his own, and grandchildren), and they’re… nothing. “Oh, he briefly held his grandchildren’s hands! He took a second to interact with this child - and then ignored them.”

*i.e. the reality that he’s a narcissistic sociopath. He’s terrible with children, hates animals… even in trying to pretend he’s something else, it’s extremely unconvincing. They’re trying to have it both ways - he’s “imperfect” (because his horrific flaws can’t be entirely ignored), while also pretending he’s a great guy, but their evidence for that is… nothing.

6 Likes

13 Likes

Fuck that. Here’s the Mighty Boosh…

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.