God mad at Trump: photo proof!

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/04/god-mad-at-trump-photo-proof.html

9 Likes

“Damn. I missed.” - god

21 Likes

Trump heard that Obama was in favour of lightning rods, so he had them all removed.

Pity the strike didn’t set anything on fire or electrocute anyone. Oh well, maybe next time.

9 Likes

tumblr_pe9080RV0z1wmwtano1_540

22 Likes
13 Likes
3 Likes

“I smite thee Trump.”

-god

1 Like

The way Trump is doubling down on “clean” coal in particular, has gotten me to think about the old lightning rod controversy. Only now “God’s Judgement” is global warming. Since the faithful have an in with the big guy, it has to be a liberal conspiracy!

4 Likes

It might be God, or proof that Trump has managed to boot up the weather control machine that Trump’s uncle built from the plans he found while analyzing Tesla’s papers for the feds.

6 Likes

Huh. Looks like John George Trump was the white sheep of the family and got most of the family’s grand total of brain cells.

1 Like

Lightning didn’t work. Try a meteor next time.

4 Likes

Or Rods from God

New name for 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue: the Smite House

4 Likes

Lightning at the golf course might work…

4 Likes

"Stop talking, Johnny Longbone!"

1 Like

IT’S ALIVE! Meet the new Press Secretary:
59b8ffce4ddbdb6b0ed0dade

3 Likes

or was it?

2 Likes

God’s a bit behind the curve then

Wait. Lightning strikes…there’s a lot of Nazis connected to this administration… Does “only the best people.” = “Top men?” [Fingers crossed] Please let Trump be trying to open the Ark of the Covenant, please let Trump be trying to open the Ark of the Covenant, please let Trump be trying to open the Ark of the Covenant…

3 Likes

So much salt here lol

Did you say “a metaphor?”
Yeah, that might work.