False prophet Donald Trump posts new video: "GOD MADE TRUMP" (video)

tumblr_pkq7ynkRgN1xoaai3o1_500

4 Likes

I hear you to the bitter end. This video reeks as a Trump fanboi production.

1 Like

… it’s not real, and it’s also not a joke

3 Likes

I think they did it again and last time it was DeSantis. I feel like a crazy person posting that at this point in time, but I think it’s true. Basically, I keep thinking that they can’t sink lower and they break out the shovels.

4 Likes

He’s likely never done so much as changed a diaper, is on the record as not wanting to push his children in strollers, not really wanting that much to do with kids, (besides sexualizing his daughter, starting in her infancy) until they’re out of business school, and once called a woman “disgusting” because she was breastfeeding.

ETA: I look forward to Colbert’s/SNL’s take on this.

4 Likes

An awful lot of the Trump-supporting White Evangelicals in the US are only nominally Christian. It’s a tribal and political identifier, first and foremost, and actually going to church, knowing the Bible, or caring about what Jesus taught are secondary concerns, or entirely ignored.

2 Likes

So an AI generated ripoff of “So God made a farmer” , which goes nicely with the IA Jesus Trump image (IA still can’t do hands properly :rofl:).

2 Likes

parody by someone who actually works on a farm

2 Likes

Lots of interesting material about this in a couple of episodes in Time Ghost’s “Between Two Wars” series:

(Playlist, you’re going to have to scroll a bit.)

Oh, we know…

Colin Jost Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.