Fart rampage forces flight to make emergency landing

I don’t think you can reward yourself Internet points.

2 Likes

Don’t fight during a flight

1 Like

Finally something in my wheelhouse!

You go to the toilet and evacuate your bowels.

2 Likes

I sat next to someone recent who combined bad BO with constant farting. Lower pressure on planes tends to encourage farting. But dear lord, that guy should not be allowed to eat cauliflower ever again.

1 Like

Yeah but its my nose and your personal pain. Its the neoliberal way…

1 Like

Human beings are able to clench farts in for at least a few minutes, then let it out in the restroom.

If there’s more fart than a few minutes worth, then you need to shit, which conveniently belongs in the same restroom.

1 Like

As a generalisation, perhaps. But trust me, there are some circumstances (and urgent wind expulsion due to pressure changes in a plane are included, as well as ongoing medical conditions - just don’t ask, but trust to much bitter personal experience) where this is not viable. Many times I have tried to clench and then the gas passes so far back up the intestine that when I get to ‘fresh air’ … nothing. Go back, five minutes later more pressure, move back to fresh air, repeat ad nauseam. I’ve done that once very five minutes for several cycles in the past. On a plane, going to (and queueing for) the toilet every five minutes is simply not practicable. Sometimes it just needs to come out there and then or within a very few seconds - especially when it is actively causing pain, which will persist, or will subside and return to be even more painful.
As to “If there’s more fart … then you need to shit”, again, as a broad generalisation, possibly. But far from always true. I can sometimes (when the state of my gut is fragile - medical condition or unwise diet) fart copiously all day without needing a shit; sometimes I wouldn’t trust a fart for a nanosecond and will rush loowards the moment a feel a twinge.
So, your broad-brush generalisations are fine for most, no doubt. I am sure you were not suggesting that the farting plane guy should have clenched and gone to the loo every five minutes simply because you believe these generalisations ALWAYS apply, and therefore it was all his fault.

7 Likes

https://shreddiesusa.com/

1 Like

Of course not. I used my sock puppet account.

2 Likes

So like a 10 points to Slytherin type deal?

2 Likes

Wait, so farting us not allowed on an airliner? It seems they keep putting me in the farting section.

2 Likes

I’m going to assume you’re aware that this is poorly written satire that’s been gleefully spread as fact by MRA’s and misogynists.

8 Likes

Satire that resulted in death threats to the real person that is really in Toronto ever since.

2 Likes

It happens, and then sometimes you lose the password to your main account the first time you make one.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.