Fascist Ron DeSantis removes elected state prosecutor — a Black Democrat — because he doesn't agree with her

Originally published at: Fascist Ron DeSantis removes elected state prosecutor — a Black Democrat — because he doesn't agree with her | Boing Boing

5 Likes

NYT, always leaving things out.

17 Likes

Worrell is absolutely right, this is dictatorship, & has everything to do with said dictator’s failing presidential ambitions. I was more scared of him than I was of the other guy.

16 Likes

I think everyone agrees.

Desantis is an effective practicing dictator, he appears to be able drive conclusions to his agenda.

Trump is a self serving liar that uses fascism as a talking point but doesn’t care past his own interests. Trump promised he was going to drain the swamp and either failed or lied about doing so… (That’s not the democrats doing, that fail is on trump)

So what is up with the magas that are determined to vote for the loser failed dictator?

3 Likes

Thankfully, in this case, DeSantis is a thouroughly unlikeable, odious creature. Trump, at least, has a personality that attracts people to him. DeSantis has no personal charm, terrible retail politics instincts, and there’s a lot of truth that if his wife wasn’t guiding him, he wouldn’t be as effective as a politician as he has been (in getting elected)…she’s another vile creature, but she’s not stupid.

2 Likes

Is deSantis’s statement libelous?

1 Like

The thin-skinned fascist is butthurt because his plans for power seem to have stalled.
It’s not so much a smokescreen as it is a prelude for things to come… in Florida, if he doesn’t become POTUS, and for the rest of the country if he does.

It absolutely is a fascist dictatorship he is setting up.
DaSatan is term-limited, and is due to step down in 2027; we shall see if he does so peacefully & voluntarily.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.